Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodymusic View Post
As I have recently got curious in ladyboy and have spent sometime in this thread for research purposes. This is my FR: After contemplating outside Rowell, finally pluck out my courage and went to OKC and ask for Ezara. I was worried that she is those big size LB but to my surprise she is petite with huge ass and super hot! There are 1 Thai lady sitting at the stairs seems hot too. Told her it’s my first time trying LB, she keep on teasing me and assure me that the experience going to be good.

She started by lying on my shoulder, strolling my pants, whisper in my ear and start licking and biting my chest. Is like GFE and slowly proceed to take off my clothing and started bj. After that move on to bed and ask me to try doggy, asking she or girl is better. To my surprise it is tight! I told her I was cumming and she took of the cd and start blowing me vigorously till I done.
so is she or girl better?