View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
Formerly younna is now
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-qi-massage/#comment-44973
Service gaogao
At the famous hill. Easier if you drive.
Good training for our legs. LOL

In all honesty, there is slight resemblance to her pictures BUT it’s her services that totally changed my mind about her.

Totally PSE! Will jump right into her sensual. FN with good roaming signals. But U really need to try her special move: stocking seduction with HJ using the back of her knee. Yes U heard right! That sensation is totally out of this world! The texture of the stocking coupled with the tightness around your rod, as our bodies rocked in tandem to the point of explosion! Wow!

Also tried her fake lovemaking moves with TopUp. She has good stamina as she rode cowgirl style and gyrating herself against your rod. Almost felt like real love making.

Totally exhausted after the session but boy it was a good session! RTM: Yes whenever I’ve craving for PSE.