Old 18-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
weizhen is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

1st time try to unlock the “ local “ B2B ML bcos nv try before b2b but end up is fkup. Meet up & i see details all wrong one, motherhood size see liao also no feel. Straight away tip her then i leave liao, since lunch time still early better save my vitamin for nxt ML. I Better not to mention which “ local “ ML bcos im not so bad & also OKT pls la take note of tis seriously. Dun jus anyhow promote only. Waste many ppl’s time & $.

Left the condo then txt another “ Mix “ ML Nina. Saw some bros FR for Nina is pretty good so i test water try try. Indeed very hard to get immediate booking so ask me to come night time slot.
Go over 8plus after my dinner & met up wif Nina. Surprisingly good bcos all details is same & bros FR is real from wat i saw.
She look cute & sweet, age 20s from her face & hands can see she’s very young. Her body is curvy with D cup boobs & not saggy, very nice of view when naked in front of u. HJ with passionate & she will tease u, which i think her GFE is to the max 100% alrdy. She really noe how to turn up your mood. I think many guys will die in her hands. Somemore she has a wardrobe which she show me she had lots of costume set. I think she is very hardworking, she do workout to maintain her perfect body & she is willing to please me, wif her good attitude no wonder she is always hard to book.
Base on my experience, i think she is very fresh, all wolfs pls treat her well bcos she really deserves it.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/