Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
katongboyxyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

FR on LA Cafe:
Decided to check it out again one sleepless night and did it turn out to be an adventure.

Firstly I accidentally clicked wrong button and booked a motorcycle rather than car. I've never tried motorcycle taxi before cause I value my life and the difference in price isn't too much ($2-3 usually). But the ride was accepted immediately and the driver was near so decided wtf just try 1 time. Went down and hopped on immediately.

The rider was quite tall so I couldn't see the road, and after 15mins the rider stopped in a small road inside a barangay and I thought shit, I'm going to get robbed but luckily turned out I hopped on the wrong scooter and it was someone else's ride lucky for me again the driver was nice and said just pay the fare to LA Cafe and he'll drive me there, so I managed to make it in one piece to LA Cafe.

Because of the detour, I was really late but the bar was still quite crowded on the first floor so decided to head to second floor and catch the live band. It's actually quite nice to just chill on the second floor and the live band is quite good.

The moment I sat down, this girl kept trying to get my attention but I was still recovering from my adventure so I ignored her for awhile while I re-org myself. After 10mins I asked her to sit down with me and bought her a LD (I know not needed, but what the hell). Immediately regretted as this really cute girl (tall, slim and pretty face) started making eyes at me and kept touching my arm when she was walking past (her friends drinking with some Koreans behind me). But I'm not a greedy man so regretfully decided maybe next time if the cute girl still around.

Back to my girl, initially she quoted me 5k for ST, but I just told her too high so she lowered to 4k. Still too high for me so I decided to play it cool and told her too high so maybe no. After 15mins, I guess she didn't want to go home empty-handed, so she lowered to 3.5k. But I countered with 3k and 500 peso if service is good and she accepted. But bros do take note she did tell me that while ST is usually 2 shots, nowadays girls will run after 1 shot so she told me upfront that 3k is 1 shot only which I was fine with cause it's late anyway. Paid for the drinks and decided to try the motel next door. I won't get into too much details regarding the girl, but I would advice that while the motel next door is cheap and convenient (600 peso for 3hours), the quality is really not worth it. Its really run-down and not really clean.

Any bros have short time motel recommendation near LA Cafe?

Anyway I'll be here for a couple of months, so any bros want to hang out for a drink can pm me. Disclaimer: I'm not a pro in Manila so don't expect me to bring you to some secret paradise (last time I prefer Batam actually, Indo girls are really another level, there's just something about them but regretfully can't go Batam nowadays).