View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just tried the famed An Yi. Here is my FR:

I believe she is the Queen of Vanilla in the current batch of ml now...but I feel she is still lacking a little before I can induct her in my signature's Hall of Fame.
Huh she's been here for more than 1 year liao still lacking in svc means willingness not there. Overrated and hyped up by fanboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Actually they can do basic video verifications for the ladies if were to put effort
Webmaster's selling points are:

1. Loyalty to working girl over customer - customers pay nothing, girls are their paymasters.

2. Name of the game is "be discreet". If they ask for video verification which girl still wanna list with them? Webmaster has never even met the girls. He's only selling eyeballs & web traffic.