View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
I had the unfortunate experience of being caught in a raid a few months back when I was chionging dome 2, and thankfully, I lived to play another day. So this info is right from the horses' mouth.
The bros who said don't be guai lan and tell the truth are right. To tell you the truth, some AV are actually quite nice. I remembered there was an older probably more senior officer who winked at me and told me "we are all men.. I understand why you are here, but we have a job to do and so just tell us the truth". It is actually the younger kar kia officers that will appear more fierce and try to intimidate you. All you have to do is to stand your ground, know your rights that you have not committed any crime but speak the truth so that they can just conclude the case quickly. That can help you a lot. The worst is the case drags on to court and then you have to be called to be witness. There is when the reporters will get you know about you. A lot of people blame AV but actually they are not the ones that leak out the names.. Reporters will have their ways once the case goes up to court.
Thanks for sharing bro. My questions is when you "tell the truth", what is the truth? The truth that you are there for a massage? Or the truth that you are there for a massage and expecting a hj?