View Single Post
Old 20-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: dr sansan and dr jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Bros.... Is Jojo jg good/authentic ? tried jg in HCs and its crap...

Appreciate if bros who tried can provide some FR... I've tried before the legendary Ye Fang jg in sg and she is good .... is Jojo on par? tks
tried a so called JG in Singapore, claimed she know TCM said my balls had problem one more harden than another, press my pelvic said I need to see TCM doctor, she couldn't make me steam rushing me, so she said I needed to come back often.

Juageng don't need young girl or autoroam , give me an old auntie any day.

Here's Jojo signboard

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment