View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Top memories of GL?

U guys are amazing. Can still rem the names & houses of all your faves! I dunno what's wrong with me, almost forget 90% of all the WL names which I tried. I mean if I see their names here, will trigger my memory again. But off-hand, I can't recall so many of their names/house (but still have vivid memories of some sessions )

My top memories will be:

1) Bei-er (1429).
Very chio SYT with good figure. She allows me to fark her raw on numerous occasions too. DFK, high GFE & very very sweet gal. That was like so many yrs ago thou. The standard of GL 150 has dropped drastically over the years...

2) Tianxin (1608)
She's prob the last gal which I RTF 10X & above over her entire duration here.
Pretty slutty atb face, tall & leggy, with enhanced C cups boobs.
I think her face & boobs has some enhancement done, and some bros might not like, but I love everything about her

Still got quite a few I RTF 4-5 times each but fark I can't rem their names.... If I come across, will post to share later

Last edited by SadLoser; 09-05-2021 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Rem wrongly house for TX. Thks for correction