View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: How to get a respond from FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Hi Bro
Thanks for the lead and advise.
Having same issue on getting a reply from them
Much appreciated.
Nothing unusual. Most of these FLs now dun really accept new clients. I posted about having the same issue some time ago too.

I thought my number was black-listed too, so I even bought a pre-paid card to try again. Still no response from most of the FLs

One way is to book a new/not-so-popular FL first. Then ask her to leave a positive FR for you in the database. Apparently this increases your chance of being accepted for future bookings of other gals.

That time I book BBL (upon advice from bros here) as she seems to accept new numbers. She also helped me to leave a positive FR after our session. But still most of the FLs are not replying one.

But I managed to book super syts who seems to have arrive only recently and not popular yet (that was like 1 mth back).

So u can try to target those newly arrived FLs or those that accept all bookings (e.g. BBL, Tang tang)