Old 01-04-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Went to look for Angela, but was told she wasn't working on that day, so I booked a session with Amy again. This time, she seems a bit high, perhaps just smoked something or took some kind of drug pill. Didn't bother asking.

As per usual, she would kiss me, lick my nipples, suck my dick. But this time, she really seems a bit drowsy and high while servicing me. Regardless, it still feels really good with her services. In fact, this motivate me even more to just penetrate her raw straightaway.

I asked her to lie down and spread her legs, then proceeded to perform cunnilingus on her. She squirms and tremble while feeling high. I can feel her body shaking as a result from both my cunnilingus and her feeling high at the same time. She twitches here and there to the point I felt really horny and can't wait any longer anymore.

I proceeded to rub my cock on her soaking wet pussy and push the tips in raw suddenly in missionary position. She gave some really weak resistance by placing her hand on my chest and try to push. But I can feel that she's too weak at that point due to feeling high. I slowly rub my way in deeper and deeper penetrating that raw pussy of hers. No condom ripping, or any technique required. Just straight into her raw and wet.

I pump her faster and harder while grabbing her petite waist tightly. I can tell that she can feels my excitement and her thighs try to close up in an attempt to prevent my raw cock from pumping too deep in her pussy. But that doesn't stop me anyway as I pull her in as much as I can when I feel the excitement rushing towards the exit of the tip of the cock. At the same time, I can see that she can feels the pleasure from me forcing my raw dick deeper and feeling high at that moment. Then I pumped all that seeds into her pussy raw while hearing her moans with pleasure.

I pulled out and saw the cums drip out from her pussy. She's still drowsy and high. Not so clear that I creampied her until she touch her pussy full of my cums dripping out and overflowing. She proceeded to hug and french kiss me after realizing the creampies without bothering to go clean it up.

I decided to leave after that as I have no more energy to go for 2nd shot that day. It was still a satisfying session regardless.