View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advices on living in China

Why degree in finance only earn $4k? Actuallly China is an interesting country. I stay there for more than 10 years. Can make a poor super rich and some clowns remains poor. Plenty of opportunities as long as you know how to grab them. Some clowns taobao sellers also make $5-10k (Singapore dollars) a month. In places like Shanghai, there are plenty of elites there earning at crazy amount we won’t never see in our lives. If u really wants to go China, no need to be in a hurry to look for your FL gf.

China is a heaven where you find many single hot chicks. From big bosses assistants, to lawyers, doctors, accountants, entrepreneurs. Seems like many women can’t find husband. F so many of them when they are in late 20s to late 30s. Some of them are pressurised to get married and in the end did. Some decided to remain single. These women are not sticky and have the financial muscle to live alone. Offering accommodation, some nice lifestyle to you. No need to go all out to support FL and spend your money. Not sure can also ask me. Happy to share