View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
[

The forum is all about sharing. The FR are usually from individual preference. When I tried her yesterday, this was what had happened and personal feel. She felt like 24. I dont think like she is pre-milf imho. You wont know unless you try and you. I tried Ning Xia, FL3 VP before and she is quite comparable to in term of looks, figure and playablity. YBH downside is the massage but her sensual make up for it. She is on FN the whole session too.

Not too sure about what happened to the bro and her playing the hp too much so I wont comment on that.

Anyway, I am not her whiteknight. I also tried her first time. I do look for new gals to try and give my FR if I felt the gal has potential. How the lady treat individual bros during the session I cannot control also. How a 40yo and 20yo rate a lady is different. If he service is bad, then just put an FR here to descredit her and avoid going to her.

Btw, I also wont go around defame pple and say their FR are fake without trying. That is the spirit of the forum. You read the FR and decide based on your judgement.
Yes I have tried previously and is consistent with the numerous who have said the same about her

If what you experienced was indeed true, then it’s unfortunate that it arrived too closely and too similar to the other FR and is likely to be the very rare instance she does well amidst her usual behaviour