View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by feihong View Post
Yes...agree.
Actually, visit those MLthat have their own place...without Safeentry. Definitely not Spa and hotels. Switched off your Bluetooth before entering.
If u kena covid, there is no trace back to u. Of course u less ML expose u out. But I think unlikely as that will implicate her too.

Ermmm there will always be a way to trace, making it harder to link will only give you more "media coverage" later on when they crack the missing links. You can hide initially but if you kena and start new cluster, then everybody will want to know who is the sabo king who started it. ML also wont withhold info since that risks jail time for them.

My 2 cents is want to cheong now just accept tracing as a consequence, worst case qurantine with a whole batch of bros like the spa9 case then nobody really cares since you are just one out of maybe 10-20 guys.