View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: 🌸 Experience of Sharing 🌸 Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Testimonials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose_Change View Post
fast delivery and good quality products. i think the spanish fly usa is too strong for my girl to take as a shot. I diluted the 2nd bottle and we did twice, once in the night and another time early in the morning before. Kudos! will buy more during valentines day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equatorial View Post
Very happy with the USA Spanish Fly i got from TS. I rebooted my wife sex drive and im here to say thank you. Short FR for you =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Crystal@ View Post
Recently Tried the Spanish Fly Mints, felt some kick, 3-4 pills. USA spanish fly was quite strong for me, ill stay with mints =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor Mee View Post
Thanks TS yesterday for the meet up. Took another set of spanish fly of and i just want to say it works really well for me. Cheers! Love this product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnzai View Post
Thanks for the meet up, supplier was on time and travelled down to jurong west. got 1 set of spanish fly combo and sex pheromone combo. My wife love the spanish fly and i left half a bottle within 2 days. Will be getting more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Discreet View Post
My wife is now pregnant!!
1 year of trying!

I don't know what caused this miracle but I'm going to thank everyone =)

Please kindly WhatsApp me for fast reply