Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Emil

I visited Emli a few days ago. So far she have has a few positive MR recently. I want to share my personal experience.

Meeting her and booking her is not easy, as she only arrange less than 5 per day. And always leave a 20-30 mins gap for the next one. For her to rest abit and get ready for the next customer. Which I respect her. Some of the MLs book one after another and sometimes will meet bros. Which have a awkward eye contact. I am quite lucky to book for the first few days.

For those bros wouldn’t have been getting reply I believe she is still getting use to it. As she’s still green in this line but her attitude still stay positive..

Location is convenient. For those car drivers or foot soldiers. Walking to there it take me around 5 mins from MRT station.

When I first saw her, there was no surprise - she looks exactly like in the videos. In term of the angelic face and nice soft boobs and the buttocks look exact the same. I would say like to car show model figure which is very similar. I could stare at her face and eyes and in the whole session. It wont get bored. And her smile just melt my hearts. Overall very good figure. And compare her age I believe late 20s, early 30s. I sat at the sofa first and she asked me want to have water to warm up first. After a short chat I am able to strike a good conversation with her. She’s very friendly and hardworking lady.

Everything have good flow so far. We started our massage. And her massage I would rate her 8/10. As she have been press the right point and good strength. She will also ask is the strength good enough? But there will be room for improvement: hopefully the next time I visit she have been better. After a good 20-30 mins of massage.. she will start to lick around all my body, she’s quite good on this. Boobs wise is 34B. Soft and nice. Natural. And 1 very good thing about her is she didn’t use any phone usage. She told me that customer pay for the services should get 100% service satisfaction. Pretty impressed when I heard this. After that she will slowly stroke my manhood and lick my nipple my shot just release within secs.. Slow and skillfully.

I enjoyed the service with her. And will definitely return RTM.

Give her 120+tips.