View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7816 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Every ML has their story coming SG to earn quick $$$. Some are in debt, some need $$$ to support their kids/husband/parents etc. First thing will be does she intend to settle down in SG? Got extra burdens that need you to support etc parents/kids in china and are you ready to commit?

Most of the ML are just here for short term work to earn quick $$$ enough to bring back and lead a better life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
hi all,

want to seek your opinion and view. i had been w an ML for close to 9 months by now. i started when i was her regular then slowly we go deeper in relationship after 1 months later. after 4th month i decided that i dont want her to work as ML anymore so i asked her to quit. i told her i dun want her to touch other guy and do hj etc. she agreed and quit 1 month later after give the lady boss 1 month notice.

she is now working in beauty salon more for lady. her income of course drop to around 3k. and i also give her 3k so that she got steady income of 6k. i asked if that is enough. she told me it's good enough for her as her max income monthly is 6k plus as she is not very pretty and popular in that MP.

after few months, i still feel unsecure because i know that some of her customer still talking with her in wechat. i told her about it. then she stop using that wechat and pass the hp and account to me so that i dun feel unsecure. i can even read all the history but i know some may be deleted. now she said she dun even have fren beside her room mates and her ex colleague. should i return her wechat and her hp as she voluntarily give to me? inside has her 2 wechat account that she use for work previously and also her facebook and michat.

how do i stop this unsecure feeling? is 3k too much or too little? now i only spend time w her after work like twice weekly or during her rest day. other than that we do our own thing and dun really disturb each other. once awhile will meet up for lunch together and we talk on phone video call etc every day like bf and gf. do you guys think she is serious with me?