Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
Nottiman26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Questions about gclubs in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Lol...thanks for the info! I obviously don't cheong G club, but one of my friends looking at going. Must have seen old news when googling.

Any other G clubs like Pimp where girls will upfront go ST/LT with customers? Not looking at those places that need chemistry or a few rounds before the girl will go overnight. Not much time to cultivate chemistry
Actually from my experience, nearly every G club will have ladies tat will go after work for ST/LT. u just need to make it very clear from the start to mamasan/papasan tat this is wat u looking for and ask them to recommend those tat will go.

The mamasan/papasan will normally tell u they recommend but at the end of the night, it still depends on the gal is she comfortable to go with u and if u and her can come to an agreement on the private arrangement.

Most times, the gals will ask u to buy the full night drinks for them.. 25-30 drinks + the negotiated private arrangement fee between u and her.

It helps though if u know the mamasan or papasan or have a fren with u who knows them .. it will help Ensure more success.

Good luck!