Thread: Raw with ML
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with ML

1 ML i started to patronize frequently in recent weeks offered me to raw and cum inside her today when I couldn't cum after some serious pounding.

Can feel she was damn horny today as she was constantly twitching and shivering esp when i doggie her hard. Moan sounds different today as well with non stop frenching.

Requested her to hj me to end the deed. Instead she took off the condom and gave me a long bbbj, stop suddenly to turn around and wanted to mount me (i was sitting at the edge of the bed). Stopped her instantly but she did not gave up. Lied down on the massage bed and again offered me to put it in with a cfm face. Luckily i came soon after by masturbating myself and shoot all over her body.

After cleaning up, she was surprised i did not took up the offer as she claimed many asked for Raw but was all rejected by her.

As shop is operating under radar, apologize in adv contacts will not be shared.