View Single Post
Old 19-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasicy View Post
This morning... I was taking the train to work... as usual early morning mrt was crowded. I got in and try to move to the centre as I dun like to be near door where ppl was pushing to get in or out. As I manage to get a spot. I saw that sitting in front of me was 3 chio bu. But the best was the one sitting directly in front of me. Her blouse was the type with open wide in the front. She got at lest a B. she was closing her eyes to get some rest. And instead of leaning back on the seat, She was leaning slightly forward. So I manage to get a good view of her valley. As the crow was really pack. I have to stand near to her. So I can see all the way down to the bottom of her valley. But too bad. They journey only lasted 20 mins and I have to get off. But a good way to start the morning off.
Bro jasicy, this is one of the reason that why i park my car at home and take MRT to office, always have some good views to start your morning and makes your day to the fullest. Driving alone to and fro from work is so bored and always traffic jam, that's the worst..