View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unable to maintain erection when about to penetrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Hi all, recently got a new gf and we started to fool around in bed, foreplay is good but somehow when about to penetrate, i feel like i lose my erection and can't get hard enough to go in. After that no matter what i won't be able to get hard, even though we do heavy petting and she hj or bj me. Quite embarrassing but lucky she is understanding.

Just the day before sex with new gf i did have sex with my previous fwb and it was ok.

After failed with new gf i went to try a session with my previous previous gf and started to face the same issue, unable to erect when getting into position for sex. Lucky she a bit less tight and she managed to squeeze me in, once inside i have enough stimulation to maintain hardness and able to continue.

I tried masturbating at home also facing this problem, initially can get hard but after a while once i stop simulation will straight away start to soften.

No health issues, don't really eat junk food, active lifestyle with exercise. Not stress with work. Below 30 also. Only thing is getting about 7+ hours of sleep these days and waking up before my alarm because sun too bright, i prefer at least 8 hours but ok la still good enough right? Noticed i don't get morning wood as well these days.

Was thinking see a doctor but wonder if all they will do is give me the blue pill to take before sex? Any good doctor to recommend? Was also considering to go to juagen or some ML therapy from the other forums here. Maybe performance anxiety but i never felt this before and i don't really feel like I'm anxious? Any bros faced this issue or have any advice? Thx in advance.
sorry to dig this thread out, but its really all in the mind and have anxiety issues trying to do well with your new GF as for your FWB, you has no problems cause you are already confident with her in bed. instead of trying to perfom well in bed, why dont enjoy the whole foreplay, loosen up abit and try, you be surprised you can go on non-stop like duracell.

PS* juagen may work in the interim but its not a long term fix