View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

[My BX cut my nails, toe nails, pull white hair, dig ears, dig nose, massage for me etc. =)[/QUOTE]

wow..what a wonderful wife...tell me if any SG girls does that for you.

btw, talking about trust, do you trust your wife if she meet other VN girls ?

Many years ago, I got a friend who was in similar case as you and in order not to keep his wife from being bored, he introduced her to other vietnamese friends. Unfortunately, one of those friends introduced her to another vietnam group of girls who came to SG to work. In the end, she errr on the wrong way.

I am not sure about you but trust need to be built up and tested like being put into a scenario BUT since you are married for 2 years, I am sure that you know her more than anyone of us can advice.

The only advice I can give is that keep your bank account to yourself and make your will accordingly. That is the only thing that will keep her for taking everything away from you.

Last edited by fwchong; 06-02-2022 at 10:09 PM.