View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 2
RearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Slightly Overdue FR for Nami - BabyFace as i needed to cool down first.

https://samsforum.store/showthread...highlight=nami

Location:7/10 slightly run down and small but not main reason I am there.

Looks: 10/10 cute and cheerful

Body: 8/10 Plus Points for Small petite build but minus some due to boobs man made not really fit frame

Bbbj: 7/10 started with light HJ then move on to Bbbj was not very long as she was tired after long day.

Fj: 8/10 Tight and warm. Her riding is good.

AJ: 10/10 Tightest i have felt in a while.

RTF: Likely if she comes back to sg.

Decided to book a slot with Nami as the previous FR's seemed to all be great and vitamin M recharged. Overall an amazing experience with this gem, she tried her best even though I later found out from her that she was unwell due to not having eaten the whole day due to back to back appointment slots. Would have loved to RTF but she has gone back already.

The part i was not so pleased about was with OKT. I confirmed booking for 2 shots 90mins at 730pm around 4pm as earlier slots not available. I arrived at 715pm and informed OKT but radio silence till 740pm. By the time sent me info and i reach to location was already 750pm. Seeing Nami helped cool me down and i was glad i waited and didn't just leave earlier.

1st shot was somewhere around 845pm which I thought was well within time frame but next thing i know Nami informs me that time is up and shows me text from okt that have customer at 9pm. If I had been late for the session fair enough but the delay was clearly not my fault (i was early even) so that totally spoiled my mood already but i know not Nami's fault so didn't want to kick up a big fuss and just ask her to HJ for a quick 2nd shot.

Anyone encounter similar situations? What would be the usual SOP?