View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro Jackblades,

No worry lah.

Got caught whilst doing in car by mata mata - in Telok Blangah Hill Park open car park and MacPherson MCP. But they very gentleman. Knocked on your window and then moved away. They allowed you to dress up and drive away.
That’s so nice of them though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
I used to have car Sex with my gf. No other place than the car. Once we did it in an open field, before Marina Bay Sands was built. After the deed, I tried driving off - and fuck, the tires were sunk into the mud. It wasn’t too deep so I decided to push the car and she step on the accelerator. Mind you, she didn’t know how to drive at that time. So, I pushed and she stepped and the car moved forward. Heng she knew how to step on the brakes else the car would end up in the drain.

Morale of story, make sure your girl can drive before heading into a field.

Great part about fucking in no man’s land is that she screamed like crazy.
Man, open field before Marina Bay Sands is a thing...that’s some experience you had there, bro. If I have a gf who doesn’t know to drive a car and this happens to me, so screwed lol. So since this was like many years ago, I assume your gf is now your wife, that’s so sweet though