Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 10
TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Girl ------- Amber
OKT------ SNS
Height ----- 165
Cup -------- 34B (natural)
From ------- Russian

Rating
Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Ass -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
CatBath ---- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
BBBJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10

Details
Looks - Same as in pic, long blonde hair with beautiful big eyes and sharp features.

Boobs - Natural and soft Bs with piercing and very squeezable and suckable pink nipples.

Ass - Round and nice shape for doggy.

Body - Sexy and very slim fit with some tattoo, fair and smooth baby skin type.

GFE - speak flunt english with lot of hugging and know how to take care of man well

Catbath - lick and suck my nipple as well as licked from my ear to my thigh

BBBJ - Lots of saliva and can DT but slowly. Push her head down and she took it all in. Licked from below the balls up to the tip of my dickhead and ate my balls too. Tongue twirl when the whole cock was inside her mouth.

FJ - Hardcore type as she's one hell of a rider as she can ride for a really long period of time. Started with missionary -> cowgirl -> reverse cowgirl (very very long) -> doggy and then finally ended back in missionary with deep and hard penetration.

Painting - shaven and pink colour and get wet naturally. Went down south and feast on her odorless pussy, soon enough she tremble and it was wet as hell and can taste the tasty love juice.

French - Fierce and aggressive. Almost like she wanted to swallow my lips and tongue.

Overall - Fantastic session with a complete satisfaction in term of the service and arrangement.