View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 20
samghost is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamghost is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: grand paragon spa

Just a short review.

Went to the spa and manage to get a slot for number 30.

here she came into a room, chit chat to break the ice and went to wash up by her.

clean up and lie on the bed with my face facing downward. she gave me a massage and here come the action. lick my back and her finger was moving around which i find it so tickle, slowing get use to it when she was moving around my back of the body lower down to my leg.

next is ass rimming, woah.......si bei shiok and she lick my balls and rimming my ass, which i find it shiok and i am thinking yuck for her.lol

next she ask me to turn around and start to lick me from my nipples, and slowly all the way down to my leg area, and up again to my bro. licking and sucking plus sometime to my ass again.

told her that at this rate of blow job by her, my sperm will be cumming. next cap on and she on top of me, change position and i am on top of her and last finish with doggie and i am GAME OVER.

Her look around late twenty to early thirty. nice and smooth breast and and and a pinky nipples:.

will find her again because she not rushing and i really enjoy the session with her.

Pls do not zap me and pardon my poor english too. Thanks and enjoy bros