View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Hi bros, have been away out of town past few days on an assignment, but I will share an experiment I did lately and still keeping the above results, and in this chapter, we will be talking about.....

Experiment factors: Not showing face (not convenient), using a cute puppy/kitten picture.
Objective: Straight out for DTF girls, not "normal female friends". That's just me, need a side bang instead of more female friends. But of course if some bros prefer to put up a normal profile and try to make friends all the way to their pants, they can do so too. My technique is for filtering straight to what you want (a hole to bury your meat in).
Results: as per above, 5-6 girls who are DTF, looking for NSA.
Quality of "fishes" in the net: 60% decent, bangable or can provide a lot of fun. The other 40% meaty meaty / not my cup of tea, but of course one man's meat is another man's poison, some other bros may find it their palate.
Reviews from "fishes" on why they swipe right: all said they swiped right because they are impressed by the profile. That's where you move on to the next step to get their contact and discuss your "terms & conditions" with her.
Hi bro, thanks for doing the experiment and sharing the results with us. It's very important data and I wish all of us can run similar experiments and gather more data. I've upped your points. I'm thinking of running my own experiment, but I have a few things I want to ask regarding your experiment if you don't mind.

1) Which app(s) did you run your experiment on?
2) What age did you put in your profile?
3) What profile did you write for yourself for the experiment?
4) You said you got 5-6 girls who are DTF, how long did you run the experiment to get this number of results?
5) How was your swiping behavior? Did you swipe right on everyone? How often were you swiping?
6) Were these girls all in Singapore and real accounts? Were any of them overseas or China scam accounts?
7) How did you conclude that they were DTF for real? Is it just because they matched with you or have you already made date plans with each of them? Or better yet, did you actually go through with any of them and can you tell us whether they're more flaky than usual girls? In my experience when you're more explicit and direct in your texting, flake rate goes a lot higher because a lot of girls will have second thoughts when the day comes.
8) Can you share with us how you talk to these girls? Do you have any messaging funnel system?