View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

Found a SYT Gem to share with Bros here.
Just tried YBH and she is one of the prettiest ML I met. She is prettier than her photo and a body to kill you.
Simple FR
Looks: 9.0 – the picture is definitely her but she prettier in person. She got a very nice smile. You will stole a few more glances if you see her on street.

Body: 9 – Petite lady with smooth skin. I guess around 1.6m approx 49kg due to her boobs. Devil’s body.

Boobs: 9 – I guess it is a big Ds. When she open the door, her headlight will blind you.

Attitude: 9 – High GFE She will offer you drink when you went in. Cheerful personality.

Massage: Average 7 – her massage is average but definitely not too piano type. Got some strength. Will always check with you if the strength is good.

Happy Services: 9 – Services as listed and I left a very happy man. I shall not go into detail. For you to explore. I can say her playability is very high.

Environment: 8 - Near Mrt and ample carpark spaces. Her room is neat and clean.

Overall: 9 – Great. She put in effort to please you. No hp using during whole duration. Enjoyed the massage session by a pretty and busty SYT. In and Out more about an hour. Never shortchange timing.

RTM: 100%. Need to recharge vit M.