View Single Post
Old 21-05-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Wow 2 MRs back to back for Ye Bai He, seems like Service Recovery in play
Visited her once back when she was here in 2019, in and out the place within 30 minutes. Commercial feel. Did not go back to her again. She will do her job but that’s all
Lol ikr!!!

Must remember, YBH has been her before so some of us have already tried her. Therefore we find the above FRs kinda contradicting to our own experience.

Firstly describing her as syt... really? Lol.

All I want to say is, she is pre-milf and has an average body and looks. Most importantly, she has some skills that gives her some potential to succeed BUT she screws it all up by using her phone far far too much. And her distraction by messages makes the experience very forgettable.

White knights and supporters, do tell her this... I tried before. Tell her she can make it in this game, BUT she must completely stop her incessant phone usage, and start focusing on the customer who's in front of you, not the customer that's coming next.

https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=206...ostcount=94563