View Single Post
Old 16-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

I remembered writing this fr last night and clicked submit.. but end up it wasn't here..

Went for donut anma again after visiting a strip salon. First time visiting the strip salon like a fish tank style to choose gal. 750k which is quite steep. Didn't see any gal I like so find some excuses to leave even though okt said can wait for new batch of gals.

Went donut and ask for petite gal with beautiful face and sexy body. Ended up with "Rang-i". Took 290k for 2 shots. Bbbj in the lift and in the club with 3 other couples. 2 couples in the room, 1 next to me. Rang-I looks the most natural compared to other ladies. More like gnd.. the rest standard plastic face. So just nice gotten rang-i.

After bbbj, she cap with her mouth and stand up holding the wall and ask me f her in standing doggy with one leg up. This was the position I wanted to do.. she sextified me. Then the guy inside the room came out and walked under rang-i to another room. His lady followed him.. then f my lady doggy.. still no cum, she pulled me into the room to continue f in missionary. Tried to focus to cum fast so that got time for 2nd round. Shot into her and rest to talk talk..

She parked at my hotel for 7bucks over night. Which is a good deal. Nuru by her was good. Ar and sucking like a fish. A bit of Sumata.. very experienced to put the shower head with towel to have warm water under my body to keep warm.. bbbj a bit..

Dried up and go to bed. While she lick n bbbj me, suddenly a lady came in with a guy.. then the lady lick my nip while rang-i lick the nip of the other guys standing in front of me..

I think the scene made my rod stand.. the lady left and rang-I saw my dick standing and she exclaimed!! Why you become Hard by my friend.. cos my dick still sleeping while she bbbj me.. but my rod become hard with just nip lick by the other lady.. but rang-i just carryon to service me.. lick my balls.. bbbj me and move yo 69 position for me to lick her.. did for 5min before she jumped up and said let's f as my rod was semi hard..

F her hard in missionary but tired.. then move to doggy. Her ass is good for doggy.. f very hard and fast.. trying to focus but tired.. slowed down my thrust.. and f slowly. Zhe didn't complain or say anything but just let me f her.. try to fasten again and slow again and trying to get the feeling.. after quite sometime, gotten some feeling as she's very hardworking and accommodating, I unloaded finally.. then she just said good.. I apologise for f her so long. 😄 but she's fine with jt.

Overall great f.. talk talk some more before leaving..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957