View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Short MR on https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

Location: Somewhere along JB. Human traffic quite heavy. “Rooms” separated by curtains. No shower facilities though there is a washroom just beside the entrance.

Looks: Photos are her, add 2-3 years. To me, she is attractive and smells very nice. Btw, the smell lingers long after i left the place. Those with OIC beware.

Attitude: Friendly and can hold a good conversation throughout the session. Very sweet voice.

Massage: She tries hard so i give her some credit. Passable enough.

Sensual/Figure: First thing first, you get to wear a disposable short which i don’t understand why. Anyway, reason why i club these 2 attributes together is because she keeps her 1 piece dress on. You can roam everywhere but the dress, bra and panties stay on. Boobs are about B+ to C and feels natural but you need to fondle gently.

Extras: For her to go FN, 3 x blue Yusof Ishak on top of the advertised fee. At this price, I can go 2 x heavy flavored MLs for 2 hours or visit one of the prettiest FL Meng Han at the same price and still got spare change.

HJ: Slow, steady and patient. The pretty face + sweet fragrance + B+ boobs were just sensual enough to get the job done.

Time Management: In and out within 40 mins. No shower before or after.

RTM: No. Despite scoring on aesthetics, she is more vanilla than vanilla with super low playability. Maybe I look Eric Tsang with a carrot face. Maybe other good looking bros can get more out of the session.
Thank you...I was planning to make a booking on Sat with her...but now you saved me the disappointment.