View Single Post
Old 25-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Sapporo Hokkaido Japan

just got back from my third trip to sapporo this year. just wanted to share an interesting trip with our fellow bros here. recently i realised that a lot of sinaporeans, honki, taiwanese, prc and koreans go to the most remote of places in hokaido! in feb was walking around on a frozen lake (akan) and was surprised to hear cantonese and mandarin spoken!
this trip i flew there and drove a hired car using gps for navigation. the interesting part of the trip is that you can key in the tel no or mapcode of your destination and the prompts in english will get you to your destination of choice. drove around the countryside and ended in sapporo. went back to my soapland only to find it closed in the afternoon. could'nt go in the evening as i had dinner with a japgirl there. the red light district is called susukino area near robinsons department store. it starts in the evening till about 2am.there are several clubs around there including one called secretaries club. as sapporo is a city of only 2 million thats the only commercial district that i know of. the shopping area is at the main line sapporo station or the odori park area. have fun there as i think the northern girls are VERY fair and beautiful and most of all friendly.