View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 8
jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!
Re: Super Hot Blue Eyed Euro Brunette Model Ida@Top Service@Sex Videoing @CIM@COF@Swa

Ida is damn hot and sexy. She look like what was shown in the pic with silky and smooth complexion. She is tall and fair, has a slim seductive voluptuous model type figure with a with a nice assets, boobs and a sexy long leg.

After some ice-breaking then she let me strip and soon both of us were naked and she lead me to the bathtub and gave me a good clean

After shower, laid down she catbath me right away, cannot run one. Kenna french until I blur blur, before I recover breath her mouth was sucking all over my body. Her frenching was just too hot and passionate, totally unlimited, unrestricted and non-stop. .

Her BBBJ was sexy and it came with a few variations, from licking balls up to shaft and tip. Good suction and control as she know how to use her tongue and focus on the tip. Best enjoyed in 69, grabbing her butt cheeks and eating that delicious shaved pussy.Pussy was cleanly shaven, pinkish in colour with no smell and delicious.

Caps on and proceeded with missionary then to doggie. No need to apply any KY as she was already damn wet. I bonk her slow and steady and then she keep grabbing my hips to go deeper. I gave her deep and long thrusts before she let out aa mixture of shy and high intensity moan. We change position to doggie as. I penetrated her in a very deep and angle way till i see my white cum exploded inside the condom.

The GFE come with lot of hugs and cuddle as i do not have the commercial feel and she was able to communicate very well in english.

I enjoy the session as it was a unforgettable one. Already start to plan my RTF.

She is one hell of a great gem that should not be miss.