View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Opinion on my decision to be with a Vietnamese lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
TS has not posted for 1.5 months. Hopefully he has a clearer mind now.

My 2 cents:

You can take a girl out of a KTV but you cannot take a KTV out of a girl. They are used to the easy money and any opportunity that comes along they will take it to earn money. Having been in the scene for years, the thinking is driven always by money, love and thunder comes a distant second. And who can blame them? Anyone would.

In my view this is too much trouble for what it is worth. Her club background and kid is baggage. Baggage that has been bothering you for a few months, much less so a lifetime. These doubts would not abate even after years, that is the reality. We are but stepping stones in their lives - the moment a better player comes along, they are gone.

Unless you can stomach the rollercoaster of emotions - Save your heart, your sanity and your money.
agree with you bro they are used to the easy money, as much as they may hate the work, they still willing to do because they cannot find an immediate replacement of the income