View Single Post
Old 27-05-2021, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
And there I thought BronzeGod had returned

Must say though...that list of his sure brings back very happy memories of when the GL 150 was still rocking...

BeiEr fka Ashley (1803), this mm was a true gem and that says a lot because 1803 had fabulous super hot box office draws like Lady...

Not forgetting the usual suspects like Ding Ding(0819), Money(1805) etc...
The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene - have to say all our memories are captured in the threads. I took the list from Actresses in Geylang, which BG started compiling years ago... must admit that when we look back there were some girls that really left a good impression for everyone of us.

Just that for me, I tend to forget the girls as time go by and remember only the recent WL I patronized. When I scrolled back the old posts, I recalled I like Da Qian (1805?) a lot too.... there was another dong Bei girl from 1856 and also 2 sisters from 2058 with Da xx and Xiao xx which I forgot the names but I think they gave me really good GFe/feelings.