Thread: Divorce advise
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorce advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzomatrix View Post
My son is 3. It is sudden. We were on loose terms since the last time she ran home with him. Ever since she came back, she has changed. It's not her first time taking my kid home.

She long planned this. She asked for bb passport 2 days b4 and ask me to bring home. The next day she brought bb home to visit her parents as normal. We didn't had any conflicts, infact we just celebrated bb bday at stayca in July n brought him to jumptopia few days back. On Fri noon after she brought him home in morning, she suddenly msg mi saying she wan a divorce n wants care n control, listed out the house to 50 50, shared account I take (she has NV contributed) n maintenance for kid at 600 subjected to inflation. She even listed out all the dates n time where I have bb with me with no stay over. It's clear she had consulted lawyer before and couldn't be doing this alone.

I recently see her smiling on msg n hiding her phone or close msg when I walk past. I am suspicious she cld be seeing someone outside

For police case I have log once b4 in 2019 when she first ran home. My in law side her unconditionally and go all the way to accuse me of abusing her which isn't true.

With my past experience I decided not to go to her place but msg her to talk things out. She has been using old things as reason to divorce, all the way to 3 yrs back, what I didn't do or help her with.
Wait for things to become more obvious, then get a PI to investigate. If you have a shared car, install a tracking device. You deserve to know the truth. Jyst from the looks of it, your wife has someone outside but she doesn't dare to be open about it. This feels like deja vu, because this was also how my ex-wife started out - an affair with a colleague.