View Single Post
Old 24-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussydestroy View Post
I recently met this FL at one of this house. She was amazing and i have been frequenting her for this past 1 week, every time i’m here she is always so happy to see me. She kept asking me if i have enough for myself if i kept coming to her. I couldn’t afford expensive gifts for her so i only bought her favourite soft toy and some snacks. I overnight once with her but the feeling of leaving the next day eats me up so i only choose to spend 1 hour with her and maybe have supper with her after she end work. We went out for a few times together and she always paid for the meals. Told me not to spend so much on her as she is very guilty. She doesn’t know how to repay me. Shares her life stories with me, even though i told her honestly that i cannot provide for her. Idk if this is all just her plot or is she truly in love with me. One thing i made it clear to her is that I’m a poor dude. I cannot provide things she needs. She assured me it’s fine she doesn’t need expensive stuff. Tells me she loves me. So who’s cheating who?
Bro. I empathy with you. I also cheong for 20 years plus already. Truth be told, most of the time when I encounter is all about money, even if not, I know myself, I can't settle down in their countries cos of commitment I have in sg. But I have also know fact stories about FL ML or GL WL having a relationship after their trip in Sg. Known a WL yearss ago, having her Facebook, and after her stint in SG, saw she was engage to a SG man. 10 over years past, she still together with this guy. Probably the guy went over her country to settle down.

So you must think, can you do that? If you can't , better just FnF... Or get smart and play mind games with her to enjoy the process.