View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: BKK University Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Maichan no Uchi

Wow! You mean Abi really worked there? That’s the only one I had the hots for, judging from the pic. She wasn’t there when I went. If you know any other young, slim, fit girls like her, please let me know. That’s my type.

FYI, sounds like Maichan had to change its name from Maichan Massage to Maichan no Uchi. The word from above is that FS shops can’t call themselves Massage since that’s not what they really do and it’s misleading.

Saturdays are uni and Sundays are maid cosplay days.

Remember to ask for a free upgrade to a bath room and free drink
Thought I share my experience there, thanks for the intro.

Had Rei (but the pronounce it like Lay), 25 and yes in maid uniform. Took the 2hrs session so no rush.

In real life she didn’t look too bad, though it’s enhanced assist. Will rate her service highly well.

Overall gave me much GFE think our chemistry help a bit, was her second round for the day.

Suggest if time is available is to sit out awhile while they Parade for you to choose, however this is subject to customer(S). Go for 2hrs not rush get to know better for mode. Usually 1 shot, but after the deed, she ask to book her next time and she will try to make it 2 shot for the session. Cheers!