Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
xhin01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Tq bro for your FR

It influenced me to go try today 916.

This is my first time i step into a hotel where the receptionist ignores me T_T but i saw the sign says spa lvl 1 so i went up.

as the lift door opens its the spa reception. Greeted in mandarin and asked to put my stuff away. asked me something in madarin i said yea sure. turns out was ordinary spa =.=" later i told them i was told 916 was good in malay. only was i brought to another floor to meet her for some action.

Face 7.5/10 When i saw her she was pretty i told my self.. wow confirm RTF

Unfortunately things go astray...
She couldnt speak much other language then viet and some basic chinese
BBBJ lasted 4mins 4/10
FJ was better 6/10 at least she was accomadating and working but lousy fake moans
GFE non existent maybe due to failure to communicate but no effort to either

summary is she was pretty but pretty much that was it

Quote:
Originally Posted by shntiew View Post
Just went Paris hotel spa... my regular bonking place
but after today, I think I should write a FR

I have been to this place since the last few months, why? RM 198 a young viet.... you cant get anywhere else ...

There are two main OKT, one indian one chinese, I suggest you go for chinese.. chinese one will usually just bring you to one and make you choose that girl, while the indian OKT will bring you around and let you choose after browsing. but I would say. go for chinese OKT, he makes good recommendation, you can call Jimmy 0137168333

Anyway, today he just bring me to one, I ask if I can view a few more, he says go for this one... and you will repeat... well.. ok...

and guess what..........

bloody hell, she is like your horny gf that is fucking you hard!!!!!

gosh.... i tried many viet there, but this is the most fun....
if you had a horny gf, you should know.. she fucking you hard... (is she fuck you, not you fuck her)
if you dont have.. pls go and try this girl, then you will know

wat else I need to say? well.. 2 rounds within 1 hr... on top of RM 198, pay her another RM 100 tips

wait... you didnt read wrongly, it is 2 rounds for 1 hr for an old man like me, which hardly 2 rounds even 90 mins in recent years...

her boob is firm and solid, you know, not those soft soft you grab and empty inside, and not those fake with hard plastic inside, this is firm! you feel so full in your hand with a errected nipple

oooo not to mention abt her wet pussy.... that will shake her butt when you finger her, you know she is cumming......

nice kiss.. gosh.. i am hard again

so... who is she.... easy to rmb.. 916.... 916 gold. real gold.. she will be there for another 2 more months... also she is kind of short, so if you want a tall girl, sorry not her, but no issue for me to suck her boob and finger her.. i close to 180cm..

happy man now......