View Single Post
Old 24-09-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

tried this house twice and will write some brief FR based on my memory

wanted to try G1 but she does not seem very interested and keeps playing her phone so picked G3 as OKT adv natural boobs

G3

looks – 5 (milf look with nothing special for me)
Boobs – 7.5 (natural Ds i would say)
Body – 6.5 (meaty for me)
BJ - 6.5 (can blow quite some time and din cut corners)
FJ - 7 (she is very into it and seems enjoying herself as well)
GFE - 5 (language barrier and translator is required)
Service - 7 (slightly better than avg. shower tgr is a plus which not all WL does)
RTF - maybe

there was once i went to look and this lady with great keep beckon to choose her and she was wearing very sexy and i took a shot

G5

looks – 5 (milf look... probably one of the oldest in this house. a closer look and i realize she is in the photo of another lady i have known just next door)
Boobs – 6.5 (enh C)
Body – 7 (considered slim for me)
BJ - 7 (can blow well but still loses to her neighbour next door)
FJ - 4 (not much feel with as her as she does not seem engaging. she looked up left and right during fj and it is not engaging)
GFE - 3 (communication was not a problem but thats about it)
Service - 5 (was abit disappointing. her smiles were generally only for the front. she shower for u but not shower tgr. she keeps saying i am very special but it means nothing to me with the service and gfe i was given)
RTF - nope... maybe no chemistry