The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Went after bro helium_diokside's recommendation.
She was at Amber's old place so my heart skipped a beat.

Slightly aged for me but solid body and decent skills.
The look not as good as photo but did not feel that I wasted money.
Went for the full though.
Lol, then I've seen her too! Hahaha.

After I tried Lele last week in the small room, I was leaving and this older lady, fair, quite pretty and slim came out of the bigger room. Yes I must admit I was attracted to her. But I think $150 a bit on the high side for her full service. But agree, she is rather a good looking milf.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
opt for bbbj top up how much since advertised capped
Pink is a good enough for me ! Tha ks for vital part of info.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/meng-rou-massage/

Tried her few weeks ago, nice looking pre milf look with the best set of natural large boobs in my opinion the most natural with a slight drop tear shape with a very creamy fair and o suck and even gentle biting and even managed to cum in breast fuck. Holy fuck one of the most orgasmic BF ....can RTF
Bro, not making it easy to sit out on the bench for another few more weeks .... have eyed her for a while so one more on the list.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Oooh, but I went for sglonelyguy rate. Her attitude is quite good and service level is there. Wonder why got that review
If you didn't know yet, SLG has been breached by FLs and at least 30% of the SLG listing now are FLs in disguise - all of whom can be easier be found in sites like impmm doing FL .
Old 20-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If you didn't know yet, SLG has been breached by FLs and at least 30% of the SLG listing now are FLs in disguise - all of whom can be easier be found in sites like impmm doing FL .
Haven’t really chiong much but nice to meet one with good service and body. Kinda dig on this type.

Which LeLe you referring to
Old 20-05-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Went after bro helium_diokside's recommendation.
She was at Amber's old place so my heart skipped a beat.

Slightly aged for me but solid body and decent skills.
The look not as good as photo but did not feel that I wasted money.
Went for the full though.
For me I tried her massage.. Also agree find her aged but body seems abit enhanced.. and almost wanted to do BJ but maybe after lunch her breath wasn’t great for me so decided not to.. and besides recent FL2 dome got STD scare so I didn’t wnana risk it especially during Covid 19 high tide.. won’t rtf...
Old 20-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/meng-rou-massage/

Tried her few weeks ago, nice looking pre milf look with the best set of natural large boobs in my opinion the most natural with a slight drop tear shape with a very creamy fair and smooth complexion, allowed to suck and even gentle biting and even managed to cum in breast fuck. Holy fuck one of the most orgasmic BF.. cum already she still use her boobs to squeeze... A lot of licking and kissing.. good gfe... I think can top up for other service’s but need to have chemistry! Looking at the video again makes me hard.. definitely wanan RTF but abit sian coz of the recent NS boy case and now a few primary school kids kana.. sighs not sure when can RTF
Nice! is the apartment nice too?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-05-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haven’t really chiong much but nice to meet one with good service and body. Kinda dig on this type.

Which LeLe you referring to
Le Le , the full service 110 Cat, but tbh she's not as delish as Niko, despite the latter being older. Lol okok better go back to ML talk.
Old 20-05-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genoboy View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/du-du-e-bomber-msg-hj/

any bros here tried Du Du before? can give hint or rate her looks?

no useful FR on the page atm.

Many thanks in advance!
Every once in a while there will be people who ask about her and my response is this: her service and sensual is non-existent, only thing good about her is her massive boobs which I think is natural, also she will block you from her WeChat if you do not visit her again after a couple of months or so. If you never see F/G cup boobs before probably can just throw $150 to try, otherwise just might as well spend $120 for better service-oriented MLs.
Old 21-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/

Found a SYT Gem to share with Bros here.
Just tried YBH and she is one of the prettiest ML I met. She is prettier than her photo and a body to kill you.
Simple FR
Looks: 9.0 – the picture is definitely her but she prettier in person. She got a very nice smile. You will stole a few more glances if you see her on street.

Body: 9 – Petite lady with smooth skin. I guess around 1.6m approx 49kg due to her boobs. Devil’s body.

Boobs: 9 – I guess it is a big Ds. When she open the door, her headlight will blind you.

Attitude: 9 – High GFE She will offer you drink when you went in. Cheerful personality.

Massage: Average 7 – her massage is average but definitely not too piano type. Got some strength. Will always check with you if the strength is good.

Happy Services: 9 – Services as listed and I left a very happy man. I shall not go into detail. For you to explore. I can say her playability is very high.

Environment: 8 - Near Mrt and ample carpark spaces. Her room is neat and clean.

Overall: 9 – Great. She put in effort to please you. No hp using during whole duration. Enjoyed the massage session by a pretty and busty SYT. In and Out more about an hour. Never shortchange timing.

RTM: 100%. Need to recharge vit M.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
genoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Every once in a while there will be people who ask about her and my response is this: her service and sensual is non-existent, only thing good about her is her massive boobs which I think is natural, also she will block you from her WeChat if you do not visit her again after a couple of months or so. If you never see F/G cup boobs before probably can just throw $150 to try, otherwise just might as well spend $120 for better service-oriented MLs.
thanks bro for the sharing how would you rate her looks? as all her photos are masked, have no clue if it is closer to beauty or beast side....
Old 21-05-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold

My humble 2 cents worth for the above masseuse. Got to know her back in year 2019. From my last recollection she is indeed a service oriented lady. Few days ago revisit her again to reminisce some old romance. Service still as top notch as her specialty is her signature bbbj blow till you pop. Of course massage skill is no match for those authentic massage lady but what she lacks in she compensate with her other strengths, which is her service oriented mindset as well as her superb gfe what is equivalent to previous life lover. Bros who are susceptible to such strong gfe enticement must beware in case you plunge too deep into the valley. Had a great time with her which I will not elaborate through details. It’s entirely for me to know for you to find out. She might need to brush up her massage skill a little in order to be perfect in this line. All in all for those bros who wish for quality gfe, feel free to give it a try. No regrets ya. Kindly remind her to brush up her massage skill too if you bros ever visit her. Lastly my observation of the vital stats as follow:

Looks: 8/10 she got a syt look with her braces which most guys will likely succumb to her.
Body: 8/10 wow, she possessing a pair of D cups which is good to fondle and suck while she is performing the deed on me. I was like a hungry baby keep grabbing and sucking her tits non stop. Figure wise as compared to 2019 a little put on weight but her butt and boobs still well maintained.
Bbbj: 9/10 Well with her braces on, personally I feel abit uncomfortable but some bros perhaps may like an “iron” bbbj with her braces on which can stimulate the sexual atmosphere.
Gfe: 10/10 I would give her a perfect for this department. She is good at this department. Accommodating.
Massage: 6/10 Unlike the professional hard kind which I prefer.

Enjoy and stay safe bros. Cheers
Old 21-05-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by benster View Post

My humble 2 cents worth for the above masseuse. Got to know her back in year 2019. From my last recollection she is indeed a service oriented lady. Few days ago revisit her again to reminisce some old romance. Service still as top notch as her specialty is her signature bbbj blow till you pop. Of course massage skill is no match for those authentic massage lady but what she lacks in she compensate with her other strengths, which is her service oriented mindset as well as her superb gfe what is equivalent to previous life lover. Bros who are susceptible to such strong gfe enticement must beware in case you plunge too deep into the valley. Had a great time with her which I will not elaborate through details. It’s entirely for me to know for you to find out. She might need to brush up her massage skill a little in order to be perfect in this line. All in all for those bros who wish for quality gfe, feel free to give it a try. No regrets ya. Kindly remind her to brush up her massage skill too if you bros ever visit her. Lastly my observation of the vital stats as follow:

Looks: 8/10 she got a syt look with her braces which most guys will likely succumb to her.
Body: 8/10 wow, she possessing a pair of D cups which is good to fondle and suck while she is performing the deed on me. I was like a hungry baby keep grabbing and sucking her tits non stop. Figure wise as compared to 2019 a little put on weight but her butt and boobs still well maintained.
Bbbj: 9/10 Well with her braces on, personally I feel abit uncomfortable but some bros perhaps may like an “iron” bbbj with her braces on which can stimulate the sexual atmosphere.
Gfe: 10/10 I would give her a perfect for this department. She is good at this department. Accommodating.
Massage: 6/10 Unlike the professional hard kind which I prefer.

Enjoy and stay safe bros. Cheers
Wow 2 MRs back to back for Ye Bai He, seems like Service Recovery in play
Visited her once back when she was here in 2019, in and out the place within 30 minutes. Commercial feel. Did not go back to her again. She will do her job but that’s all
Old 21-05-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow 2 MRs back to back for Ye Bai He, seems like Service Recovery in play
Visited her once back when she was here in 2019, in and out the place within 30 minutes. Commercial feel. Did not go back to her again. She will do her job but that’s all
Lol ikr!!!

Must remember, YBH has been her before so some of us have already tried her. Therefore we find the above FRs kinda contradicting to our own experience.

Firstly describing her as syt... really? Lol.

All I want to say is, she is pre-milf and has an average body and looks. Most importantly, she has some skills that gives her some potential to succeed BUT she screws it all up by using her phone far far too much. And her distraction by messages makes the experience very forgettable.

White knights and supporters, do tell her this... I tried before. Tell her she can make it in this game, BUT she must completely stop her incessant phone usage, and start focusing on the customer who's in front of you, not the customer that's coming next.

https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=206...ostcount=94563
Old 21-05-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post

Found a SYT Gem to share with Bros here.
Stopped reading when see the word SYT associated with Ye Bai He.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1