The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

But by the time she reject her victim to get married in China. She shld have suck enuff liao.

Together 1 yr. She reject saying too fast. We dunno each other yet. Continue to suck wallet and suck his kkb.

2 yrs we get married in sg 1st lah. Say her parents want bride money. And shld do the wedding in sg 1st. Following year then do in China. Cos very costly. Spare a tot for the victim.

By the 3rd year. Suck enuff liao. Approx 200k to 250k sgd. Which is approx 1mil RMB. Plus her own savings of $100k based on 3k salary. Since daily expense all from victim. Rental, food, daily needs. Total ard 1.5mil RMB. By working as a ML in China. No chance she can get that money in 3 yrs.

No need to divorce. Just fly back and nvr return. Where to find? Lol
Old 14-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

But..... disclaimer....

Not all China Girls are like tat lah.
So maybe u got a good one. Just have abit of faith if u wana go for it.

When u have money to spare. Its ok. Just only heart pain due to love if dun work out. Then restart. Try thai or viet the next round? Russian?
Old 14-10-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
Cos she owe bank money. Her parent use her name to borrow money fr bank. Then she need to pay. I already prepare to pay for her all goes well. Of course I didnt tell her my intention. Anyway the amount is about 40k. So stil can afford.
If i am you, i will not repay her debt in full now. Help abit on the instalment. Find a chance to go back her hometown...know her hometown friends. Don't let her know how much you really have... don't let her have the impression that getting money from you is so easy.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i want a wife not just gf and fb. i am trying too gain the trust more. i feel unsecure cos there are thing that she try to hide from me but end up i also get to know it.
As many bro advised you already, don't involve money as a condition in relationships. For lasting marriages, there must be fairly equal status between husband and wife, be it in education or salary / earning power.

Any disparity leads to dependence and suspicion from both sides (wife think you have money can always eat outside, whereas you think she's after your money and will run away)
Old 15-10-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
she is 27. we are like gf bf. f every time when there is chance. lol. if her room mate go out and nv come back, i will sleep in her appartment and f whole night till morning. lol
Lol coz you alr paid her 3k ma. So she service you lo. If she dun service, how to keep getting constant flow of income from you. Last time she need to touch so many KKJs everyday just to earn that amount. Now just need to touch yours only and also not everyday just to earn same amount. Any logical person will of course choose the least effort option la.

As for whether she serious or not, one can only know when you take $$$ off the table. Then you will see her true colours. If you tell her you get retrenched, no more 3k to give her, cannot provide her the lifestyle she seek, that she needs to work on her own (without going back to being ML), maybe support you by giving you some money in the meantime, and she still stick by you after say maybe a period of time. Then at least you know this woman is serious about you and dun mind hardship with you. Usually if they not serious ah, the moment you chu taiji, you see all chu pattern liao.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

This kind of love is very expensive. As what I said, unless you have deep pocket, otherwise better to stay out of it.
Old 15-10-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Some of the Bros got money to spare. But afraid heart pain becos of losing love not abt losing money when kana cheated.

Maybe in life its like tat.
When ppl got money they wana find love.
Like me no love no money. So find money 1st.
Toto 8mil come already.
Strike liao. I go back hometown find love. Lol.
Old 15-10-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course I didnt tell her my intention. Anyway the amount is about 40k. So stil can afford.
The PRC mentality may be different. If they don't need you, why should they still hang around you? You have to create a need for which they are dependent on you for. If you repay the entire $40K, why does she still need to hang around you? It's different if you are paying the instalments. She will hang around because she needs your help with the instalment. People change over time. By paying for the instalments, it gives you more time to get to know her better too.

Most PRC ladies think Singaporean guys are innocent (a better word for stupid with money). Please don't forget to think about yourself even when you are willing to go out of the way to help her. So what if she disappears after taking your $40K.. maybe you think $40K isn't much. But what will really hurt you is the betrayal of trust. So please stop to think of protecting yourself in some way before you act.
Old 15-10-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

You saw a hole, why you wanna jump into it?
Old 16-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
You saw a hole, why you wanna jump into it?
Some innocent bro jumped into the hole
still bury themselves instead of finding way to
get up from the hole.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Some innocent bro jumped into the hole
still bury themselves instead of finding way to
get up from the hole.
Sometime human is like tat one.
U hear before some stupid woman keep choosing to be a guy who beats her, use her money to gamble, go fuck ard.

Same for guy mah.

Maybe the hole so big. Filled with water they think is lake. Dive deeper think got treasure chest.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Sometime human is like tat one.
U hear before some stupid woman keep choosing to be a guy who beats her, use her money to gamble, go fuck ard.

Same for guy mah.

Maybe the hole so big. Filled with water they think is lake. Dive deeper think got treasure chest.
男人不坏,女人不爱
not a bad guy, girl dont like

woman logic

Last edited by spongeman; 17-10-2021 at 01:29 PM.
Old 17-10-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
男人不坏,女人不爱
not a bad guy, girl dont like

woman logic
女人不贱,男人不爱?
Old 18-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
dont know who zap me

"Lol date ml, tell forum, tell your mother or your friends and ask them"

of course i hv discussed w my family and also share with my fren as well. all of them disagreed as her previous profession is ML. but i hv 2 previous sg gf before and not successful. so i want to try a PRC. she cant communicate w me in english and i am learning chinese slowly.

my salary is 7k previously. my previous gf salary salary is around 6 to 7k too. they feel that i dun earn enough to start a family. so i got a lot pressure about this and end up we split. now my salary is around 9k. i just want to find someone that can be married and dun really care about her education. my gf only finish her primary school in china while i am holding MBA
U sound like u r getting serious. But yet u focus on the fuck all night till morning.

Anyways my 2 cents will be these

1)mL do hj no way earn only 6k likely she out earn u and like it or not every ML compares and u will hear stuff which she may not say in front of you *I earn more than him*. Can u tahan such shit talk. Even local girls do that kind of comparison why not ML? Can ur ego take it for love? And plus her wechat will always be filled with contacts if men earning 2,3,4 or even 10 x your salary edging her on for a ons

2)leading from point one. Minus true love and all that. 9k is not enuff to maintain a ml who's eyes have been opened to the hj industry here. Again not all ml are like this But exception to the norm. Moral of story money talks and your budget is below market standard unless love prevails.
But red flag is asking u to pay the 40k she is testing u to see how deep your bank account savings is or maybe she's an expert at emptying bank accounts. But for sure it's a red flag for me.

2) your take home is barely 7k and u give her half. Next time got house who pay? By the time u pay everything. You are left with zero and she as ur wife still take 6k a month.. Will she be willing to downgrade and take less once u start a family. Not all ml are materialistic But by marrying u she has to Downgrade.. By being single herself she work can earn 10k easily doing hj...in this u must judge if she truly want to settle down. Most will not sacrifice their youth for you as youth is their cash cow.

3) Based on past experience. 3k is ok But just FB maybe exclusively for maintaining ML.. And by that a decent looking one. Most ml taking that maintenance will s
continue working as ml because they still need to send money back if not they may marry to get pR and then no loss to them because they can still divorce and go back China... And u may still need to pay her maintenace especially if got kid. Are u willing to take this risk?

If u dont feel ruffled by what I have pointed out and u sure damn know if she is different from other women who just want to scourge something out from u. Then by all means go ahead. But please be mentally prepared. If u r just ruled by your cock. Pay the 3k albeit its a little exp for someone u seem NOT SO Pretty and have good fun.
Old 18-10-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
女人不贱,男人不爱?
most guy will not like 贱 woman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1