The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lilian-massage/

tried this one recently as well.
location is one of the common spots in RV

this girl looks older than pics but i like milf

her boobs are awesome and she allow zhut ymmv

massage is passable and no usage of phone
hj was not really good so i upgraded my package to release my load
Bro could you elaborate more on her look? Close to pic but just older?Or totally different person and PS heavily? I really dig her look with those pictures le.. I don't mind milf laa..

Thanksin advance. Look forward to your reply soon.
Old 26-04-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cress View Post
http://https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mia-massage/

Went a while back but experience was hell so still fresh in my mind.
Service in shop, payment upfront.
Thanks bro for alerting us to another land mine. Her comments section at SLG is a prime example of "phantom" chiongsters writing good reviews about her when in fact, she's a land mine. Apparently, she also changed her name a few times, was Sophia, then Yoyo.
Old 26-04-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah who this 140 kaka.. a lot reviews on slg page but like no reviews here.. gst increase affecting prices is real guys!
Old 26-04-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today went for molly. I feel it is a very subjective fr.

Her looks do grow on you but not your typical chio bu.

Her boob I reckon is B the most with pointy nipple. To me it is quite sizeable.

The massage was non existence. The sensual part is very interesting. It has all the sucking with water and gel all over the body. AR was quite intense with her tongue lurking inside the asshole. However dun over BJ at that position.

Turn over, the nipple kicking is good. She do have fucking good tongue which gave you a very tingling sensation. I must said her cat bath come with a lot of moaning sound.

The Bbbj is the most anticipated part. She can go slow, go fast so deep and go no hand. It is very shiok. When u said you are Cummings, she hold no barren and keep going on. She will suck every drop of it till dried and give u a hot water cleanse. Truly good.

However I don't think I will RTM if yes maybe will take the 120 package only.
Old 26-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitou5 View Post
-snip-
Molly got her own thread on HC section.. Better to post her FR there..

Same goes for the other ladies in their clique..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-04-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
tried this new girl recently https://sglonelyguy-11.com/qi-qi-massage/

so the massage was like 10mins before she attempt to hj me.
ok when i asked her to take off her bra and denim shorts she refused and just pulled down the bra. she tried to just hj me with 0 variation - something i would term as bruteforce. i am sure many bros know what this is like.

i left after that and find my regular for release.
Also have Upped you to thank you for sharing landline! Really very sorry to hear about brute force technique.
Old 26-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
The photos are EXTREME PS. Saw her a few times when visiting her flatmate. Never tried her though.
Thanks bro and @derrickboy for sharing. Have upped you both!
Old 26-04-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally got to experience what others mean about Baby and her charm

though she is vanilla and SN I think it is just everything about her attitude and body language and eye contact that really set her apart. she actually puts in effort!

i mean who are we kidding, we all know everything is transactional, but Baby actually makes an effort and i think it counts for a lot.
Old 26-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far only Baby and Ke Ying makes me feel the session is not transactional
If I have to pick bone in an egg, you likely to leave the apartment at 45-50mins mark so bros who have die die have to enjoy full 1 hour have to mange their expectations
but personally for me, this this fine as I have gotten what I wanted

Last edited by lupinrobin; 26-04-2022 at 07:58 PM.
Old 26-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Hoping for more ML to bring back 2018/19 standard. So as to set the standard high again. Sad to see so many vanilla service.
Those were the times.... we were so spoilt for choice then! Even Tian Niu i was so late to try her, and was lucky enough to be one of her last new customers.

Now with all the opening up, this current crop of girls will need to up their game or else they will be very free.
Old 26-04-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/duoduo-massage/

Duo duo- Tried this lady last weekend - looks definitely pre milf but super pushy for full package which really turns me off. Found out afterwards that she’s also listed as a FL on another site….

Massage also non existent, maybe she’s getting more customers so yaya already…. Services very SOP guess it’s kinda dependent on each bro’s chemistry with her.

For me, she’s blocked her schedule so tight that I was in out 40mins and was kinda hurried out….
Old 26-04-2022, 08:59 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Thanks for the FR. Her melons C? Shower together for real or reserved for fj customers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/duoduo-massage/

Duo duo- Tried this lady last weekend - looks definitely pre milf but super pushy for full package which really turns me off. Found out afterwards that she’s also listed as a FL on another site….

Massage also non existent, maybe she’s getting more customers so yaya already…. Services very SOP guess it’s kinda dependent on each bro’s chemistry with her.

For me, she’s blocked her schedule so tight that I was in out 40mins and was kinda hurried out….
Old 26-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mi-qi-massage/

Probably the most expensive 1hr slot with HJ now ? ($160)

Didn't try her when she was here last year.
Old 26-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
I hope so too. Someone needs to set the bar higher. Or we all boycott low standard ML. I think the latter not possible. So only can hope lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Those were the times.... we were so spoilt for choice then! Even Tian Niu i was so late to try her, and was lucky enough to be one of her last new customers.

Now with all the opening up, this current crop of girls will need to up their game or else they will be very free.
Old 26-04-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I hope so too. Someone needs to set the bar higher. Or we all boycott low standard ML. I think the latter not possible. So only can hope lo
Saw one of the ML posted on WeChat moment at 8pm telling there is available slot of 9, 10 and 11pm, think they can feel the impact after the border is open..

If they never up their service probably can’t be survived on current situations
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1