The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-06-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
The room is for extra curricular activities, not for singing. Need to pay for the room though.
Can share more?? I wanted to book party room room as inside have Jacuzzi
But till what kind of playing, can share more?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 14
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Holi dragon vein massage ratchada near huai Kwang
Thank you for the info
Old 22-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Noob question.. Anyone know where is a good place in bangkok to exchange SGD for THB? Other than the airport of course.. Trying to get best rates
U want the best rates go to Grandsuperrich money changer in Pathum Wan. There have the best rates I always go there.

Grand Superrich
+66 2 254 2000
21 23 25, Rajdamri Road, Lumpini Patumwan Bangkok 10330.
Website live rates : Grandsuperrich.com
Old 22-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
1st - 6th July
I'll be there form 28th june to 6th too!
Old 22-06-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going to Gentleman club tonight, anyone interested PM me.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Can share more?? I wanted to book party room room as inside have Jacuzzi
But till what kind of playing, can share more?
Can topless, inspect the hardware to consider for after event activities. Pro tip: Ask the mama/papasan for ladies who can dabao for more playable ones.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Wishdom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Holi dragon vein massage ratchada near huai Kwang
I googled and seems ho li Thai massage is the only one with authentic dragon vein massage
Old 23-06-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatekoko View Post
can ask which one are you going? I saw some one posting about Elite but yet i heard that its very expensive - any ideas? Myself also in BKK over the weekend.
G Club is never cheap my friend...
Old 23-06-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatekoko View Post
can ask which one are you going? I saw some one posting about Elite but yet i heard that its very expensive - any ideas? Myself also in BKK over the weekend.
Last night went g club with 3 pax. The costs are 380 baht per 40 mins. 10k for 4 bottles black. Girls start at 6-7 LD. Normal for g club. Sat in lounge and play games. Total damage 25k for 4 pax. However compare to ktv there are more english speakers
Old 23-06-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
wushuying is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Going to Gclub tonight, anyone wanna join, PM me.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

anyone got FR? Any specials or release?
Old 24-06-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Last night went g club with 3 pax. The costs are 380 baht per 40 mins. 10k for 4 bottles black. Girls start at 6-7 LD. Normal for g club. Sat in lounge and play games. Total damage 25k for 4 pax. However compare to ktv there are more english speakers
$1k for 4 persons was very cheap. Which g-club u went?
Old 24-06-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chickenchop123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Elite Restaurant AKA Elite G Club AKA Emerald Club (They changed names due to COVID as they could not operate as a G club during that period)

Booked the 15k baht KTV room which could fit up to 25-30 Pax. It was big and spacious with a pool table, personal toilet, 3 waiters and a lift leading directly into the room. Overall, the room had a very luxurious feel and was well maintained. As a condition to booking the KTV room, we had to pre-book 5 girls.

Girls: They have A LOT of girls, MMS sent about 50 pics through line for us to select. The standard is quite high compared to other G clubs. We asked if the girls can bring back but the MMS said most cannot, only a few can but she did not specify. Those that did not book girls MMS brought in more girls for them to pick, tbh, I lost count of how many girls they had.

Price: We opened 14 bottles of gold label for 50k bhat, MMS tip 1.9k, Waiter tip up to you. Girls that we booked cost 7.5k each (Starting from 7 pm regardless of what time you arrive). Girls that we picked there was about 5k each since we arrived around 10pm. Overall dmg about 14-15k +- Baht per pax.

Chop carrot: YES. At the end of the night there were a lot of random charges for things we did not know they would charge for amounting to about 4-5k baht. We were a big group so not much per pax but I thought I should mention if you are considering. Maybe they see us play drinking games with money on the table hence they think its ok to chop us. We were pretty drunk and didn't have the energy to contest so we just paid.

Experience: It was a fun night, we came late around 10pm so we wasted 3 hours of the booked girls. Place closed around 1.30/2am. Girls started off slow but gradually opened up after we got the alcohol going. The girls at pimp are definitely wilder while Elite is more PG entertainment. We had a good time regardless.

After services: Don't get your hopes up, money cant buy them. You either look like a Korean superstar and your game strong or you go home alone. 2/15 managed to seal the deal FOC. The rest next day visit soapy lols.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
$1k for 4 persons was very cheap. Which g-club u went?
15k baht for 4 girls is definitely cheap compared to Pimp now, but this used to be the standard price pre-Covid days. 3500-3900baht per girl is about 9-10 LDs, so my guess is the group stayed for 3hrs.

Since they stayed in lounge, that would minimise cost as well as long as there are no special guest singers that night. My guess is this G club is probably one of the less popular ones not often visited by tourists.
Old 24-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
15k baht for 4 girls is definitely cheap compared to Pimp now, but this used to be the standard price pre-Covid days. 3500-3900baht per girl is about 9-10 LDs, so my guess is the group stayed for 3hrs.

Since they stayed in lounge, that would minimise cost as well as long as there are no special guest singers that night. My guess is this G club is probably one of the less popular ones not often visited by tourists.
Due to curfew restrictions the time was 9-1am. Yesterday went and with 4 pax it was approx 6-7k baht. Yesterday full of tourists and well known to many. Last night was full with special singer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1