The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-06-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jess - TR (as before don't like to give point as is subjective except for look perhaps) note do read it with a YMMV

Looks: discount about 20%

Boobs: natural A+ B-

Body: more to chubby side birth sign are there

Frenching: won't reject no tongue fight just mouth
BBBJ: good almost lose my load there

FJ: done 3 pos missionary doggie lotus hope I spell correctly - long time no practise

GFE: English average good enough for comm

RTF: Worth it service lvl is there for the friendliness warm no awkwardness

TR FR as promised Thanks to okt for the last min arrangements no choice have to get a cab 1st for non driver like me not easy & the mix up in the loc info
Old 25-06-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?p=2...2#post21397002

Ava (Loveaffair)

My streak of conquering Big boobies carries on......

Looks : 9 (90% close to pic, got that slutty CFM face ,welcomed me with the same nightie as per pic, BTH already, her nightie cant even contain her boobs)
Body: 8 (curvy type, right meat at the right places, superb ass for doggy)
Boobs: 100 (boob lovers will surely love her, soft and boucy, cant stop grabbing her, facefuck ,boobfucks,tittiefucks u name it, can be done)
BBBJ : 9 (slows sensual at first but progressively become fast and furious, knows how to work her tongue and good suction )
FJ: 9 ( can ride very well, will grind u at first then rock u like a cradle. best position would be missionary and standing doggy in front of the dressing table mirror for best effect and view of those bouncing boobs. Good stamina with stereo moans)

Overall: 9.5/10 big boobs are my favourite, she top of the list right now for RTF
Old 25-06-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Haha.. yea those live pics are accurate. Though I skipped all the "ya da ya da" sexy fantasy.
It's always so skeptical when u said best bonk of the year when we are only in the month of June&#1 28529;.. not to mention he even give bonk of the life time award &#1 29315;

I give credits for all the photos taken, must have taken quite a few hundreds and narrow it down to a few &#1 28521;
( Must have eaten into his bonk time with so many pics/vidz)

Cheongsters can compare live pics and stables pics...the accuracy of it. Apply some filters for sure.

Still so much better than one of the stable where the pics of the girls are censored. &#1 29763;
Trying hard to be vpremium and catching up with price tag.

Anyway, good news to cheongsters, GEYLANG is officially open!
Bad news to those over charging stables and stables that provide bait and switch or without verifying the FLs!

**Rule #1 if pic and real person is quite off l. Just walk away, don't worry about Kenna blacklist by stable.
Geylang is open, more choices and cheaper options but prepare to queue though &#1 28521;*
Can try ask OKT / operator for uncensored pics. I so far never encounter any issue when requesting
But if they cannot share then move on to other stables if u dun want take a risk.

Recently i wanted try out a newly formed or rebranded stable, 1 girl caught my eye and i was willing to take a bet on a new and unknown stable, but was rejected after verification, without any given reason

Guess my 2005 account not senior or legit enough, and their business too good.

Business good until see them need to do promotion on Telegram and the FRs for their girls are by accounts that are relatively new or accounts with low post count and points praising the girls to high heaven like some sex goddess

But i should take it as a blessing, since helping me save money for other girls

On SBF, dome 1 not the only place to find girls, loads of options at various price points.

And with Geylang reopening, even more options are out there,

Hopefully, the situation in dome 1 improves
With the current asking price for some of the thai "ang pais", i might as well top up abit go explore Dome 3 and L, reserve banging thais in Geylang, JB, KL or BKK
Old 25-06-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
Some experiences I had with several stables that I had booked with:

Thaismile: I was asked by the operator on whether my timing can be pushed back to a later timing and he said that if it's not possible, he will stick to my initial timing.

Although they censor the eyes of the girls, their pics are legit (tried 2 girls from their stable and both have standard)

Club Friday: Recently, I had a bad experience with this operator who pushed back my timing without even asking me nor telling me the reason. Didn't even apologise to me or anything. (those who don't believe can PM for the chat log)

1st time booking with him and this is how he treats customers.

Poison: Though affliated with Club Friday, I had no issues with this operator.

Booked once with him, girl has standard.

Silk: There was once where I had to wait for around 10mins for a session and the operator apologised to me with a valid reason without sounding rude.

Booked 3 times with him, all 3 girls have standard.

TRL: This operator confirmed that Uki frenches before I booked with him. However, the girl doesn't french at all, as claimed by other bros here as well. So the possibility of YMMV definitely doesn't apply to this girl. The exact words of him before I booked was, "Of course subject to good oral hygiene" and "That's won't be the case for her based on my feedback". However, after giving him my feedback after the session, this was his reply, "Well it depends on chemistry and personal hygiene as I always tell my customers". (those that don't believe can PM me for the chat logs)

My first time booking with him, and I already doubt his credibility.

Sex Amazon: So far so good.

Booked 2 times with him, both girls have standard.
TBH, your encounter with TRL, I think it maybe a one off. From my experiences with them, there's alot more hits than misses when i patronize their girls.

Cannot expect 100% satisfactory experience from every booking one, as there are things that are beyond OKT control, after all the FL are not slaves, so they no mood also cannot be helped.

But i agree with you that the communication could be better

That said, post covid reopening, i have been sticking to the same few stables with prices i am more agreeable to, and i have yet to book their girls, maybe internally something have changed.

TRL, SA, Silk, Seduction and the rebranded Babyface are all stables i always go to before covid and honestly not much to complain about them, other than the current pricing for their girls, hahaha
Old 25-06-2022, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
killer0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Just tried sisterhood / tiny tiny and was bait and switch,
only got a few decent stables left, now that g has opened and that bro are traveling, we can expect the premium to go away, it is just amusing that so many fake fr these days, why not just step up by bring in good girls in term of looks and service with good price will win all the business,

Same experience.. 1st time went there gal I wanted was switched out. Ask him what happen? tell me gal still with customer ask me wait. If gal still got customer tell me earlier don't switch another girl. 2nd time book same gal, timing confirm already went to venue and waited. Totally ghosted on me some more it was a rainy day.
Old 25-06-2022, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Since everyone is on this topic, shall share my recent experience.

Tried to book mini from +66FL.. travelled 20km down to location from work.. went there go up room, turn out total different lady.. some older auntie.. straight away reject.. seems like she knows the routine well.. told me "not same as picture right?"

After i left, OKT immediately texted me to tell me wrong room number.. Ok, accepted it and went to the updated room.. open door not only is different lady but is lady boy.. could that from the height and fake ass high pitch voice.. wth.. left straightaway..

Text OKT to demand an explaination.. OKT told me that previous customer extended by two hours.. then i was like, how could you let previous customer extend into my already booked slot then give me another lady that i didn't ask for? Lied to me twice summore.. Then offered me $20 discount and send me pictures of the two ladies i just met..

Rejected his offer.. look through his listing.. don't have this 2 ladies... Tried to look for any related FRs.. don't have also.. suddenly eureka.. its a bait and switch strategy.. the listed ladies were never in existence.. Just rinse and repeat..

Now you know... i suffered so you don't have to.. cheong smart guys.. make sure got legit FR.. don't be a commando..

Was about to try one of their ladies either today or tmrw... however based on your experience.. I better skip.

Appreciate and thanks for the feedback, so the rest of us wont suffer. Stay safe bro. Will upz u once I can. (24 hour thingy)
Old 25-06-2022, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonThe13th View Post
Love to try her too...CIM all the way
You should bro (BBBJ and CIM shiok).. but if u into SYT.. she might not be your cup of tea.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Ahjan2022 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr camilia
Hooker club
Looks: same as photos
Body : slim
Boobs : big
BJ: normal
FJ: great. Best for doggy

Overall: 8/10
Old 25-06-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 13
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

Short FR for Kiri from 99Babe

Looks - 7
Body - 7
Boobs - 8
BBBJ - 8 (slow, sensual, with combination of hand movement. But a lil short though)
Cat bath - normal. But I like the way she licks the nips
FJ - super accommodating. Tried a number of positions
GFE - she’s super polite and nice. We actually chatted quite a fair bit before the real deed

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Hi Chiongster,

I would to share with my bad experience with OKT Thailandconcepts.
I had made reservations for her girl at 10.30 pm yesterday, and OKT last mins texted me and mentioned they need to cancel the booking due to the girl on red code and compensate with $20 with the next session girl booking? First-time with this OKT and won't return for the next booking already still what compensates for $20 super bad management from this OKT.

AVOID ALL CAUSES FOR AIRPLANE OKT MASTER.
WASTE OF TIME OF TRAVEL AND DISAPPOINT U.

Please refer to the attached conversation

Last edited by Lovermaking; 25-06-2022 at 01:22 PM.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Honest review for Babe99 KIRI.
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=885853&highlight=

I would like to thanks OKT for last mins book due to Thailandconcepts put airplane ✈️

Look: 5/10 looks way different from the resemblance with heavy photoshopped, and the age look like around mid-30 and late 40 if u like to try out MILF. Not bad for milf looking

Boobs: 7/10 Huge but abit shaggy.

Body: 5/10 not slim a-bit meaty with belly fat.

BBBJ: 8/10 smooth and good suction with no teeth feeling.

Attitude: 10/10.

FJ: 8/10 can feel the tightness.

RTF: nope.
Old 25-06-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovermaking View Post
Hi Chiongster,

I had made reservations for her girl at 10.30 pm yesterday, and OKT last mins texted me and mentioned they need to cancel the booking due to the girl on red code and compensate with $20 with the next session girl booking? First-time with this OKT and won't return for the next booking already still what compensates for $20 super bad management from this OKT.

do you think OKT is lying or something?
Because if he is not, I don’t think he is out of line?
The girl literally has cramps.
Old 25-06-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried SA Pop? Looks like a delectable treat. 😈
Old 25-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 2
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovermaking View Post
Hi Chiongster,

I believe what the OKT did here is perfectly acceptable for me. It's a valid reason for sure.

He chose to be upfront about the girl's condition instead of trying to use a switch tactic by directing you to another girl from his stable. He also proactively offered a discount for your next booking to make it up for you.

Though it's disappointing obviously, it's good customer service from Thaiconcepts' operator. I have never tried them myself, but it's a good sign that the stable is steady.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
jason24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=885920

Fr for hoshi

Saw the fr previously from a brother and texted bro empire

Took a slot in the afternoon and since early went to 7-11 bought some drinks n slowly walk over to the hotel

Looks 7.5/10 young milf with great smile

Went into shower with her and she took care every part of my body and played with me 2nd ic.. Started frenching and foreplay abit..

Once one bed.. Suddenly she pointed my cup of drink and ask in thai word which I don't quite understand.. And I thought she wanna ask me what drink I was drinking.. So I say okok and I went to rest on the bed.. The main part Start already.. She suddenly took one of the ice cube in the cup and put in her mouth to give me a Bbbj!!! Fuck.. The feeling is damn high... Never kanna before this kind of Bbbj before man.. Then after awhile lick down to my balls and to my ass.. Cannot tahan already cap on and started fucking her hard..

She may not be the pretty type.. But I can say her Service is solid.. 130 for this kind of service lol.. WORTH
Nice.. Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1