The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 13
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Great writeup bro! Was thinking about writing this for my next piece but you've already outdone me.

Would you mind if I mention to your post in the footer of my future posts for bros who might have missed out?

p.s. on the last point though, I might become a regular of one since their service is that good ... hahaha!
Sure bro, please go ahead! It would be better for the community too. Thanks
Old 27-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1982 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Wah on point sia yeah she takes time to warm up but fucking chio totally worth the effort to break her ice

The only thing is that it’s quite bushy down there- not sure if she shaved already?
Can confirm she didnt hahahaha. I think got some of her bush still stuck in my mouth mhmm
Old 27-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Haven't been booking any bonks recently because I'm waiting for the Vit M to replenish - not just money, but also mood. Maybe limpeh old already sex drive drop.

But what I enjoy doing in the meantime is research. Reading reviews on this thread to make more informed decisions on my next target.
Here are some tips on how I do them and I hope it'll help not only readers, but also help writers to share better reviews.
1. Assessing credibility and quality of reviews
A lot of other patrons here have already said this before, but I'll just reiterate my opinion:
Reviews from newly created accounts OR older accounts with only 1 - 2 posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

You can choose to give benefit of doubt, if the customer is new and decided to create an account because of the recent post-pandemic boom in D1 FL listings.
But I often find myself scrolling past the review instead of reading them.

I'm not saying that all of them (and their reviews) are fake, but they are simply not reliable enough.
If you read reviews from people who patronise multiple stables and share different experiences (good and bad), versus reading from someone who only has had one review, who are you more likely to believe?

Ok let's say even if you choose to believe the new account FRs.
Another way to tell whether they're credible enough is through their review format.
Most of them use a standard template which, when you read once is ok, but when you scroll through and realise all of them sound similar, you would confirm get bored from reading.

So what? We probably know that from 7 other FRs already.
Take away the name of the FL from each review and you're as good as describing someone else from D1 or D3.

I read for unique experiences of each FL, and what makes them distinct from others.
Unique doesn't have to be bad.
It could be imperfections and flaws which could be someone else's kink.

Some are really good at writing, they can write a splendid descriptive essay.
I'm not saying everyone has to, but it's generally more fun to read.
It also makes it more believable that you actually went to that particular FL to bonk and that you were able to describe her services.
Which brings me to my next point:
2. Comparing reviews
When you finally find someone to your liking, do a search of the FL's name on the thread.
Read through each and every of their review, sieving through which ones are most likely fake and which ones seem genuine.
A bonus reassurance would be when the reviews all describe a particular trait or a service from the FL the same way:

person1 and person2 are someone I am more likely to trust as their experiences resonate with one another.
person3 - an anomaly, either exaggerating or fake as other FRs say cannot DT or CIM.

If you are still unsure despite reading all the FRs because they sound too good to be true or they all don't harmoise with each other, try the next step:
3. Assessing credibility of user accounts (Advanced)
I might get zapped for this but I'm gonna share my thoughts and findings on this anyway.

Visit the profile of these FR authors.
View all posts by these authors, each one will have a 60 second cooldown.
If you're too bothered by the trouble then don't complain when you felt overpromised by these FRs but get a bad bonk.

One possible red flag is the author writes reviews for FLs from the same stable OR sister stables.
Benefit of doubt can be given if that person is someone who only chiongs those particular stables, but I'd usually discredit.

Another way to sieve out these less credible accounts is through the other posts they have.
Some of them spam random jibberish on other threads just to rack up some post counts to make their account seem more reliable.

An example I found while doing my research today (screenshots in link):
https://imgur.com/a/sXFvwf0
These 2 accounts have FRs on same girls from same stable from pre-pandemic time, along with some jibberish posts.
That stable no longer exists, and those accounts went dormant, but post-pandemic era they started posting again, with reviews from the same stable again.
As the stable runs under a different name, you can infer that the OKT their clones should be the same group of people.

I was almost going to book a particular target from that stable today, but this research time helped me save some money and dodge a bullet
Good luck guys and happy bonking!
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 27-06-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
frivolous325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
Door not locked? Why can come in? So the guy see you action halfway
That's damn creepy Lah imaging the one enters is some ladyboy or some buff lord...
Old 27-06-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Sure bro, please go ahead! It would be better for the community too. Thanks
Totally agree with you on looking up profile of reviewer. Can see a lot of red flags.
Old 27-06-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BangBang0314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting :-)
Sakura from ThaiSmile
OKT: Very responsive even though is a late night booking and managed to get 2s booking
Looks: 7.5/10 young Uni student look, looks cute when she smile.
Body: 8/10, with a B cup boobs.
BBBJ: 9/10, very patient with it, not the best i tried b4 but upz for super patient
FJ: Ride and grind for 20 MINS each round (Total 40 mins) !! Did doggy and missionary too, she has a tight pussy.
GFE: 8/10, very talkative.
RTF: Depends. (Although she accommodates to every position and super patient, but she rejects frenching which is a minus pt for me)
Old 27-06-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleAJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ora - Rollypolly

https://samsforum.store/showth...8#post21376558

central location very discreet
Room is clean and nice

Looks: 8/ 10 (cute looking, photo is quite accurate)
Body: 9/10 (small frame big boobs. To my liking)
BBBJ: 10/10 (very hardworking)
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (her english isn’t too good, once i started speaking thai she was alot more friendly)

Shower together: Yes
RTF: Yes

Please take good care of this girl.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
RearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Slightly Overdue FR for Nami - BabyFace as i needed to cool down first.

https://samsforum.store/showthread...highlight=nami

Location:7/10 slightly run down and small but not main reason I am there.

Looks: 10/10 cute and cheerful

Body: 8/10 Plus Points for Small petite build but minus some due to boobs man made not really fit frame

Bbbj: 7/10 started with light HJ then move on to Bbbj was not very long as she was tired after long day.

Fj: 8/10 Tight and warm. Her riding is good.

AJ: 10/10 Tightest i have felt in a while.

RTF: Likely if she comes back to sg.

Decided to book a slot with Nami as the previous FR's seemed to all be great and vitamin M recharged. Overall an amazing experience with this gem, she tried her best even though I later found out from her that she was unwell due to not having eaten the whole day due to back to back appointment slots. Would have loved to RTF but she has gone back already.

The part i was not so pleased about was with OKT. I confirmed booking for 2 shots 90mins at 730pm around 4pm as earlier slots not available. I arrived at 715pm and informed OKT but radio silence till 740pm. By the time sent me info and i reach to location was already 750pm. Seeing Nami helped cool me down and i was glad i waited and didn't just leave earlier.

1st shot was somewhere around 845pm which I thought was well within time frame but next thing i know Nami informs me that time is up and shows me text from okt that have customer at 9pm. If I had been late for the session fair enough but the delay was clearly not my fault (i was early even) so that totally spoiled my mood already but i know not Nami's fault so didn't want to kick up a big fuss and just ask her to HJ for a quick 2nd shot.

Anyone encounter similar situations? What would be the usual SOP?
Old 27-06-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
unfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=885920

Fr for hoshi

Saw the fr previously from a brother and texted bro empire

Took a slot in the afternoon and since early went to 7-11 bought some drinks n slowly walk over to the hotel

Looks 7.5/10 young milf with great smile

Went into shower with her and she took care every part of my body and played with me 2nd ic.. Started frenching and foreplay abit..

Once one bed.. Suddenly she pointed my cup of drink and ask in thai word which I don't quite understand.. And I thought she wanna ask me what drink I was drinking.. So I say okok and I went to rest on the bed.. The main part Start already.. She suddenly took one of the ice cube in the cup and put in her mouth to give me a Bbbj!!! Fuck.. The feeling is damn high... Never kanna before this kind of Bbbj before man.. Then after awhile lick down to my balls and to my ass.. Cannot tahan already cap on and started fucking her hard..

She may not be the pretty type.. But I can say her Service is solid.. 130 for this kind of service lol.. WORTH
Didn't had the ice cold feeling which happen to u, but warm feeling from her cup of warm water haha🍵
Old 27-06-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=886813

Fr on sexamazon pep (her first tour in sg)

As sexamazon is one of the usual stable I visit.
There are some quality assurance but there can be some off days as well la.

Location is the same. Modus operandi from bro kk
Room sucks with single bed.
But easy access for drivers. CP just besides.

Looks WYSIWYG
(9.5/10)
Yes, her bikini pics are pretty accurate and prolly very recently taken.
(Side note, if compare to those studio pics like Zara, when in real life it's quite off. Mention to okt not to include those misleading pics next time)

So pep pics are very zhun. Cheongsters don't have to worry about if she turns out to be mini hippo or elephant.
Fat chance of that happening

She doesn't wear tattoo, non smoker. Usual Thai tan.
Very lovely pair of expressive big eyes.
Boobs are man made, enhanced C. ( Scars underneath, who cares anyway, as long as it's soft and nice to grab)
No blemishes on face.
She has a nice pair of long legs, which make her look taller.
She can poised off as late 20s. No issue.

Catbath (7/10)
Wish she could have done more but abit disappointed.
Expecting some action but scrubbing action only.

BBBJ (8.5/10)
Slow and sensual. Occasionally eye contact.

FJ (9/10)
I always dislike KY so one good thing, she didn't apply any. Prolly cause she's still fresh. So there are some natural juice..
She's energetic and did some really nice riding on top.
Reserve cowboy really had me there.

FRENCHING (7/10)
Allowed but don't expect tongue fighting

GFE (9/10)
She can speak some English as she works in Pattaya pubs. Serving non locals.
She had some experience working in Korea as well,
We hit off quite well
Her vibes are good.
Whole session was comfortable but she told me she might be going back earlier due to some problems back home (usual stintz by FL to makes u rtf?)

She's one of gem, does reminds me of the good old days.
Old 27-06-2022, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsuu View Post
Can confirm she didnt hahahaha. I think got some of her bush still stuck in my mouth mhmm
Lol I skipped the painting when I saw the very long bush. Just look at the face good enough to steam
Old 27-06-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
campbelly is Cool - loads of Potential

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=886520

I don't usually write FR, but would like to share this time. No gal would do this line of work for fun of cos', everyone try to make money, whatever the reason it is. Ava deserves busier business and more money in her pocket.

Looks: 8- very cute face, adorable.
Ages: about 25 I guess?
Body: 8- Tall, 168-170 I guess. hourglass, not the slim type but curvy and firm in a very good way.
Boobs: 9- big, firm, beautiful shape. My hands were very busy, so was my lips
BBBJ: 10- Yes. I gave 10. one of the best BJ I ever had. very passionate as well.
FJ: 10- cow girl, doggy, front. I don't do weird positions anyway. very good riding.
GFE: 10- another 10. She was kind of shy at the beginning (and me too LOL). It was fine after a while with some hugs. very very good gf feeling. so gentle and sweet with passion.

Overall: 9-

RTM: I will. hopefully won't be full booked after this report..haha

Remarks: Perfect for boobs lover like I do. PLEASE bros, BE GENTLE. She is such a sweet girl with great body. If you are those guys who like to do rough, please turn away, seriously. Sweet girl only meant for sweet guys. BE GENTLE!
Old 27-06-2022, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
campbelly is Cool - loads of Potential

Ava

Looks: 8/10 sweet, cute, adorable, 25ish I guess
Body: 8/10 curvy, hourglass, but firm
Boobs: 9/10 big, firm, beautiful shape. my hands were very busy, so was my lips
BBBJ: 10/10 Yes, I gave 10. one of the best BJ I ever had. full of passion
FJ: 10/10 YES, another 10. Mostly because of she had very good gf feeling to me. It feels like we were ML, not Fking.
GFE: 10/10 as I mentioned above.
Overall: 9.5/10. I booked for 2s (Yes I have a healthy body ). Usually the 2nd time takes some efforts but this time it was effortless.
Remarks: PLEASE be gentle bros. She is such a lovely, sweet girl. You will be rewarded with good experience.
Old 27-06-2022, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennytan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtraltergeo View Post
Hi all, im a newbie to the scene so sorry if i am posting in wrong place. Whats the chances of me getting bookings from vendors like VIPpremium or rollypolly since my account is still very new? Would i fail verification? Thanks
Me too. I face the same thing.
Old 27-06-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
ToiletPotatoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by campbelly View Post

Ava

Looks: 8/10 sweet, cute, adorable, 25ish I guess
Body: 8/10 curvy, hourglass, but firm
Boobs: 9/10 big, firm, beautiful shape. my hands were very busy, so was my lips
BBBJ: 10/10 Yes, I gave 10. one of the best BJ I ever had. full of passion
FJ: 10/10 YES, another 10. Mostly because of she had very good gf feeling to me. It feels like we were ML, not Fking.
GFE: 10/10 as I mentioned above.
Overall: 9.5/10. I booked for 2s (Yes I have a healthy body ). Usually the 2nd time takes some efforts but this time it was effortless.
Remarks: PLEASE be gentle bros. She is such a lovely, sweet girl. You will be rewarded with good experience.
Boob lovers unite!

Last edited by ToiletPotatoe; 27-06-2022 at 10:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1