The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
thus i prefer to extend any work trip in jakarta and wrap things up on friday late afternoon, then start chionging from friday evening onwards.. and come back either saturday night or sunday morning.
That is good planning if you can extend the trip to weekend. But i prefer to be home on weekend.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys, what do I do if my vaccine cert on the Peduli app for all 3 of my submitted records are stuck at "waiting for approval" for over 1 week? 😵‍💫
Old 16-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
gaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post
Hi guys, what do I do if my vaccine cert on the Peduli app for all 3 of my submitted records are stuck at "waiting for approval" for over 1 week? 😵‍💫
just bring hardcopy or mobile showing vax status. before immigration, there is a queue for them to verify. the peduli app is for show only. mine was waiting for approval since August but already in and out jkt numerous times. no worries bro
Old 17-10-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hmm...realised me thread "Ol'Coyote Romps" no longer accessible...
me FRs on recent trip to Jkt...

*CJ Bar - 7 Oct 2022*
*Rating: 4/5*

Good live performance. Small place with lots of FLs. Met a lady (N) who works in SKII during the day and comes out to CJ during weekends and public holidays.
She was with a friend. The friend smokes, whilst she does not. I liked N, not her friend. N and I made eye contacts a few times. She was shy to initiate approach. I walked past her and friend to check out the drinks bar. On my way back to our seats, the friend initiated contact with me. Invited them to join us. The friend immediately latched onto me. Whilst N went to the wingman (I). N's look was a bit funny. Clearly she liked me but her friend latched to me 1st.
After about 3mins, I asked if they smoked. The friend replied in the affirmative, while N replied negatively. I took the oppotunity to switch the ladies around, so that N was with me. Explaining that I prefer non-smokers. Thanks to my wingman to take on the friend.
We, N and myself, had an enjoyable night together. She stayed to have breakfast with me the next morning.
Total cost of companionship: IDR 2,000,000.
Old 17-10-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

*Xin Tian Di (新天地) (1st Night) - 8 Oct 2022*
*Rating: 3/5*

Met up with an old friend, R, for dinner on Saturday. After dinner, he brought us to Xin Tian Di (新天地) for some entertainment.
It had an open karoake hall and some private ktv rooms. The hall wasn't crowded but it had a few old timers singing Chinese songs and occasional English songs. A couple of them were quite good singers.
There were Chinese and local Indon ladies available to sit with. It costs IDR 1.2m to IDR 1.5m for the ladies to sit with you all night.
We sat in the main hall and R ordered Stout. We had a total of 15 bottles of Stout that night.
As R was quite a regular, he knew the mummy and many of the Chinese ladies. We were exempted from paying the normal rate of companionship. Instead, we were advised to tip the ladies IDR 500k.
C came around and sat between Bro-P and myself. I thought she wanted to be with Bro-P. However, as the night wore on, she became closer to me as we played dice. She was treating me really nice. We exchanged Wechat contacts and were holding hands. I assumed it was her duty as an hostess to be nice to their clients.
End of the night, we all went back to rest, without any ladies. Though C did continue to engage me in Wechat saying she misses me and asking if she will ever see me again, etc. Typical hostesses' engagements to entice clients for repeat visits.
Old 17-10-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aqua12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day gentlemen. First ly wanted to comment how helpful this thread is helping me plan my jakarta trip 😂 tq to all who commented before this post!
I am going to play golf in 2 weeks. 3d2n visit. Any golfers in this thread ? Good to get advice from veterans on best places to golf with cute friendly caddies who are willimg to have some fun.
Also looking for hotel recommendations, but not sure which ktv to go to. Should I booking hotel near golf course or ktv? Heard traffic is crazy !
If anyone has ktv locations, prices and good recommendations from prior experience, please do share! Tq in advance ! Looking for some guidance here as a newbie 🙏🏼
Old 17-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aqua12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Glad u enjoy your trip bro beemer2018, upped u my humble points for the FR.

Do agree that being able to converse in bahasa indo does have its advantage, but take it from me.... if you go to bigger establishments, its ok even if you do not know any. End of the day, money talks.
Hi Bro! Was hoping you can guide me (newbie) for jakarta, going to go for a golf trip next month.
Any info on the best ktvs, prices and locations? Jakarta traffic is v bad i hear, so have to consider where the night activities locations before booking hotels.
Unless ktv is not what people normally do in jakarta. Looking for gfe type experience.of course if you know about golf 19th hole recommendations and pretty caddies, even better 😇

Hope you have a chance to read this and dont mind sharing some info! Tq in advance Setzer
Old 17-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post
Send an email to [email protected]

subj: Verify Vaccine Non-Indonesia still waiting for approval

Email body:

1. Country code + passport number

2. Name

3. Mobile number

4. Date of Birthday

5. Address

6. Email

7. Date of submitting vaccination data

8. Screenshot proof of submission / status is still open

Once they received ur email... the status shld get verified within a day or two
Old 17-10-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

*Club 36 (1st night) - 9 Oct 2022*

I was told this was a famous club that had striptease show. The show area and hall was pretty small. However, it had an upper level with a few seats.
When we entered the club, we noticed 4 nice ladies in dance legless-leotards. Almost like a 1-piece swimsuit. They came on-stage to dance at 1am till 2am, with breaks in-between.
There were other ladies in the room, available for companionship. These, however, were not FLs. They were employed by the club to sit with clients. Cannot remember the costs for the companionships.
Bro-P informed us that he had met a girl from Travel Hotel and had invited her and her friend was joining us. That meant 2 ladies and 3 guys. Not a problem for me, will leave the 2 gitls to Bro-P and Bro-I. I dropped a message to N from CJ Bar. Asking her if she would like to join me for the night. She immediately agreed and made her way to Club 36.
When all 3 girls were present, we each had a partner in the club. Bro-I didn't seem happy with his though. Bro-P was all engrossed with his. I had my hands full with N as she was getting drunk and started getting loud.
At the end of the night, Bro-I's girl chose to go home as she had to work. Bro-P and mine went back with us. N was exceptionally loud in bed that night. She stayed for breakfast next morning.
Total costs of companionship: IDR 2,000,000.
Old 17-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
*Club 36 (1st night) - 9 Oct 2022*

I was told this was a famous club that had striptease show. The show area and hall was pretty small. However, it had an upper level with a few seats.
They used to have more dancers and fully stripped in the past, nowadays I think club 36 and empo (same owner) are trying to shift away from nude dancers (the quality of their dancers also dropped so much, and very much expensive for the LDs ie. ladies drink).

The better dancers nowadays I guess would be at malio or classic? At least when I went to malio club 2 months back... their dancers wore fish net stocking kind of attire so you can still see everything.

Back to club 36, I believed their lady companions there charged about 650k~900k (from LCs to Models category).. and also compulsory tip of 400k~500k. Not really worth it unless you are there for some special DJ performance and need some company to fill the void.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 17-10-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

*Malioboro - 10 Oct 2022*
*Rating: 1/5*

Having experienced Malioboro pre-pandemic, we wanted to re-live the experience and as an eye opener for Bro-I who had never been to Malioboro. It used to be an establishment that you could spend your whole afternoon and evening in.
Upon entry, we were told there was an entry fee of IDR 150k. The use of the spa facilites (suana, steam room, jacuzzi, hot/cold pool) was included in the entry fee.
We went ahead with the spa facilities. All was good here. After the spa, we wanted to have our massages but was told no massage facility. It had not opened since the pandemic started.
Whilst we were in the lounge, the mamasans approached us to advertise their wares (girls). They had Luthanians, Croatians, Columbian, Vietnamese, Chinese and local Indons. The local Indons were really classy and pretty. Not the regular Indons you see in malls. These ladies were available for us to take for an hour of sexercise, in rooms available on premise.
We weren't interested in getting our rocks off just yet. So we ordered some food. After our meal, it was still too early to go to the M-Club for the night activities.
We contemplated leaving and coming back in the evening but decided against it.
We decided to skip Malioboro and made arrangements with my old friend, R, to meet him in Xin Tian Di that evening.
Old 17-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

*Xin Tian Di (新天地) (2nd Night) - 10 Oct 2022*

Following the disappointment at Malioboro, we decided to invite R to Xin Tian Di to give him a treat that evening.
Upon entering the place, C was surprised to see me. I hadn't informed her that we will be going to Xin Tian Di.
We got ourselves a KTV room and ordered some drinks (Jameson, Soju and Long Island Tea). I think all enjoyed ourselves in the KTV room, including R. He was hugging onto a mummy. Bro-P was busy with his Indon-Chinese girl. Bro-I was busy with his 19yo Indon-Chinese girl. She had the energy and mentality of a 15yo (according to Bro-I). I had my hands full with C who got drunk (being happy to see me and from the mixture of alcohols). In her semi-drunken stupor, she agreed to go back with me.
She stayed till breakfast the next day. Actually, she stayed on till we checked-out on Wednesday to leave for Sgp.
Total cost of companionship (from Monday night till check-out on Wednesday morning): IDR 2,000,000.
Old 17-10-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
penyet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To register your Non-Indonesia Vaccination, please follow these steps:
Thanks for the instructions - they work but with some more comments.

The interface is not super clear, have to tap around trial and error.

Can enter email address during submission, after it's successful, will get an email. It took me 12 calendar days to get this.

Though input shows for submission of 3 doses, only dose 1 and 2 can be submitted at beginning. Only after email received of success, then can input dose 3. But cannot submit as dose 3, have to input as dose 1 - interface bug. The acknowledgement after submission will show this as dose 3 input.

Can use PC peduli website also to check the account. But cannot use this to submit vaccination doses.
Old 18-10-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
*Xin Tian Di (新天地) (2nd Night) - 10 Oct 2022*

Following the disappointment at Malioboro, we decided to invite R to Xin Tian Di to give him a treat that evening.
Upon entering the place, C was surprised to see me. I hadn't informed her that we will be going to Xin Tian Di.
We got ourselves a KTV room and ordered some drinks (Jameson, Soju and Long Island Tea). I think all enjoyed ourselves in the KTV room, including R. He was hugging onto a mummy. Bro-P was busy with his Indon-Chinese girl. Bro-I was busy with his 19yo Indon-Chinese girl. She had the energy and mentality of a 15yo (according to Bro-I). I had my hands full with C who got drunk (being happy to see me and from the mixture of alcohols). In her semi-drunken stupor, she agreed to go back with me.
She stayed till breakfast the next day. Actually, she stayed on till we checked-out on Wednesday to leave for Sgp.
Total cost of companionship (from Monday night till check-out on Wednesday morning): IDR 2,000,000.
any pics of the gis to share?
Old 18-10-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by penyet View Post
Thanks for the instructions - they work but with some more comments.

The interface is not super clear, have to tap around trial and error.

Can enter email address during submission, after it's successful, will get an email. It took me 12 calendar days to get this.

Though input shows for submission of 3 doses, only dose 1 and 2 can be submitted at beginning. Only after email received of success, then can input dose 3. But cannot submit as dose 3, have to input as dose 1 - interface bug. The acknowledgement after submission will show this as dose 3 input.

Can use PC peduli website also to check the account. But cannot use this to submit vaccination doses.
Submitting via the app u can do all 3 doses at once, that's my latest encounter. Once approved, when i go claim the cert in the app, it showed all 3 doses there. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1