The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There are too many MLs to go through recently and I thought I try a listing that's under the radar.

Mo Mo 沫沫
https://sglonelyguy19.com/mo-mo-massage//

Location: Stays alone in an old high rise apartment. Surprised by the location but I'll say no more than that the mrt and bus stop is just there and there is parking nearby and in the apartment. There is quite a bit of human traffic so move around confidently. Upon reaching her floor, you have to listen to her instructions to turn to the correct direction. Place is very cozy, very clean and has a dreamy feel and view.

Looks: 7/10 Photos are lightly touched up. Discount 10%. She is very 女人 if you know what I mean, like wifey feel.

Figure: 6.5/10 Average size (curvy not fat) but you can't tell from the pics but she has huge natural knockers!

Service: 7.5/10 Was offered clear tea before and after the session. She does a harder massage than most other ML without oil and then with oil. During massage, there was little to no teasing.

Sensual: 7/10 SN with light catbath. She was wearing a black dress and pulled down her top. Found her a bit shy but yet encouraged me to grab her huge knockers with both hands. I gladly did and sucked those melons! Did not play more as I shot quickly.

GFE: 7/10 We chatted casually, the feeling is like chatting with someone you know. She offered her WC for future appointments but better book soon as she is planning to RTC in May.
Old 18-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
How’s the new location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nicole has changed location in my favour... will recce and visit my eastside regular ML back to back to see if she can be the new regular...
Old 18-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Take Angel anytime. The scene is getting dry and i guess age is catching up so i am just returning to the usual and mature ones
Not like can visit her now…
Old 18-02-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
I tried for four days at different times and couldn’t get a reply.
I am sure I have good records but still no response from 99.
What a shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob0123 View Post
99 no reply message, how i managed to book her?
Old 18-02-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
What a shame.
i think booking her must depend on 缘分 lol, i couldn't get a reply from her as well so just move on or try again in the future i guess.
Old 18-02-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes, that event was very unfortunate.
I believe there is definitely some misunderstanding there as I do cisot her from time to time too.
She never came across as someone who will write bad review as she know herself better and only want to earn an honest living in this line.
totally. she has a nice character and as you said, does not come across as a reasonable person. Even if you cannot make it, she'll understand if you let her know and sometimes, even ask you to remove the message from the phone to protect both parties too.

It's not easy to find someone where there is no commercial feel.
Old 18-02-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
totally. she has a nice character and as you said, does not come across as a reasonable person. Even if you cannot make it, she'll understand if you let her know and sometimes, even ask you to remove the message from the phone to protect both parties too.

It's not easy to find someone where there is no commercial feel.
Yes, i like that she will remind you after each visit to delete any comms in case your 2IC or GF saw it. And she is the only ML I know who actually do that.
Old 19-02-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
How’s the new location?
New location more gum me than the previous. However the living room is rather messy/dirty, bedroom okay.

Maybe the mess was left behind by the previous tenant but I see already quite duh...

Anyway just heard that one of my previous regulars just came back and another coming back next week... so have to reconsider my options.

Zara
Old 19-02-2023, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
What a shame.
I messaged her once, she replied, I think that was Sunday’s evening
Old 19-02-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
New location more gum me than the previous. However the living room is rather messy/dirty, bedroom okay.

Maybe the mess was left behind by the previous tenant but I see already quite duh...

Anyway just heard that one of my previous regulars just came back and another coming back next week... so have to reconsider my options.
Yupz! Many MLs are returning back to our shores.
We will hav many more options to choose from.

@derrickboy does one of the names of your fave returning MLs starts with “B”? Heh heh heh… if so, she will be listed very soon.

But with so many good MLs (99, XQ, AA, Nat, Elmi, W, NX…) around [YMMV], any MLs (returning or new) will need to work harder to get into our rotation List. Survival of the fittest. May the odds be always in the favour of the deserving MLs.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 19-02-2023 at 08:08 AM.
Old 19-02-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a shame.
Quote:
As bro @Vardy accurately pointed out, 99 has that free spirited attitude, marching to the beats of her own drum. So getting her to reply will be tough especially if you are new to her. But that’s also what’s so charming about her when U get to meet her IRL.

She will surprise you with a bear hug by suddenly jumping and sitting on you while you prepare to wear your shoes or that surprise peck when you least expect. YMMV.

Will try to talk to her since I’m visiting her soon and bringing her, her fave cup of kopi. This girl is a kopi guzzler will spank her butt for ignoring so many reputable bros’ attempts to reach out to her. Hopefully more deserving bros here will start to receive replies. Sharing is caring.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 19-02-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes, i like that she will remind you after each visit to delete any comms in case your 2IC or GF saw it. And she is the only ML I know who actually do that.
Upped u back thanks
Old 19-02-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone have issues booking tang tang? The first time i messaged her she replied but it was like a few hours after i have fixed another appointment with another ml so i couldn't book her then for the subsequent messages on other days there were no replies at all..
Old 19-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Haha think the open up is cause borders are open and with it more choices, whether it is we going overseas or ml coming in. To be competitive, must give something more I guess.

For me, I like the ml to take the lead haha, aka proactive.

Speaking which, lately got quite a few new faces. Good hunting all

returned +10
Old 19-02-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
What a shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
i think booking her must depend on 缘分 lol, i couldn't get a reply from her as well so just move on or try again in the future i guess.
Need to keep trying bros. Just visited her yesterday, and spoke to her about this. As mentioned, she is quite free spirited. My guess is she has to put her regulars first because she does have the tendency to change timings if something crop up. I booked a day before, because she was packed on the day I wanted, it was a late night slot, and she messaged in the afternoon she has to go pick her Jie Mei, who came over without giving her headsup. So far that happened a few times to me already. Thus, I think she has to clear backlog. Although she has the tendency to reschedule, so far she gives very very early headsup.

When I met her yesterday, she was telling me other than pick her Jie Mei, she was so tired from working 10 days straight she has to take 2 days break. It was pure 2 days of doing nothing on bed, ordering delivery take out. She is full of energy now after the break. It was funny seeing how she describe it to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1