The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yupz! Many MLs are returning back to our shores.
We will hav many more options to choose from.

@derrickboy does one of the names of your fave returning MLs starts with “B”? Heh heh heh… if so, she will be listed very soon.

But with so many good MLs (99, XQ, AA, Nat, Elmi, W, NX…) around [YMMV], any MLs (returning or new) will need to work harder to get into our rotation List. Survival of the fittest. May the odds be always in the favour of the deserving MLs.
Yeah, "B" is back, but will be on a short stint, dun miss the boat this time round.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/doris-massage/

Had a session with Doris this afternoon, Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, than her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Face: 7/10, above average looking, my type
Body: 7/10, perky butt, C cup boobs, nice handful.
Massage 8/10: She is knowledgeable in massage and tcm information/ advice, focuses on problem areas
Gfe: 10/10 This would be the main reason why I RTM, as conversations with her tend to be relaxed, positive. This relaxes me as much as the massage.
Rtm: yup, planning to have another next week.

The nude massage is an interesting new feature, thanks to the increased ML competition here.

Yesterday had my session with her last evening. Whole body aching and need a good and powerful run on my back. She provided very well balance strength in relaxing the muscle.Massage well done.
Sensual is the must.Die die must try the wonderful chair she has. It gives both party joy and fun. Seating of the chair, performing “fake” love making indeed drives the mind high. This chair good for both and depend who seat on it.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Not like can visit her now…
There are other option around. Find one that suits your style
Old 19-02-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yes, as long as I can get her first slot..
you sure there is no overnight residue..lol.

Clean her up properly
Old 19-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
Yesterday had my session with her last evening. Whole body aching and need a good and powerful run on my back. She provided very well balance strength in relaxing the muscle.Massage well done.
Sensual is the must.Die die must try the wonderful chair she has. It gives both party joy and fun. Seating of the chair, performing “fake” love making indeed drives the mind high. This chair good for both and depend who seat on it.
Is she new or was she known by another name before? Did a search and only saw two FRs
Old 19-02-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yupz! Many MLs are returning back to our shores.
We will hav many more options to choose from.

@derrickboy does one of the names of your fave returning MLs starts with “B”? Heh heh heh… if so, she will be listed very soon.

But with so many good MLs (99, XQ, AA, Nat, Elmi, W, NX…) around [YMMV], any MLs (returning or new) will need to work harder to get into our rotation List. Survival of the fittest. May the odds be always in the favour of the deserving MLs.

The “B” that posted a good morning photo with MBS in the far background this morning? Glad she’s back too many choices now.
Old 19-02-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
Now ying ying has competitor as she used to only have the chair service.
Do you need to pay extra for the chair service?
Old 19-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

Visited her at chiobu road, real life not that pretty like ads photos.

Promoters never fail at hyping her. Haha.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 19-02-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

not sure if anyone remembers xin-er from 2019-2020/21 - which gave a kickass 30 min massage + 25 mins assrim+bbbj+cim for $110.

well she's not returning, but someone else has taken over her WC account.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-shi-shi/

awaiting for commandos to try, i've commando-ed too many recently.
Old 19-02-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcone View Post
There are too many MLs to go through recently and I thought I try a listing that's under the radar.

Mo Mo 沫沫
https://sglonelyguy19.com/mo-mo-massage//

Location: Stays alone in an old high rise apartment. Surprised by the location but I'll say no more than that the mrt and bus stop is just there and there is parking nearby and in the apartment. There is quite a bit of human traffic so move around confidently. Upon reaching her floor, you have to listen to her instructions to turn to the correct direction. Place is very cozy, very clean and has a dreamy feel and view.

Looks: 7/10 Photos are lightly touched up. Discount 10%. She is very 女人 if you know what I mean, like wifey feel.

Figure: 6.5/10 Average size (curvy not fat) but you can't tell from the pics but she has huge natural knockers!

Service: 7.5/10 Was offered clear tea before and after the session. She does a harder massage than most other ML without oil and then with oil. During massage, there was little to no teasing.

Sensual: 7/10 SN with light catbath. She was wearing a black dress and pulled down her top. Found her a bit shy but yet encouraged me to grab her huge knockers with both hands. I gladly did and sucked those melons! Did not play more as I shot quickly.

GFE: 7/10 We chatted casually, the feeling is like chatting with someone you know. She offered her WC for future appointments but better book soon as she is planning to RTC in May.
Understood that she had to switch to another place this weekend.
Old 19-02-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

xi xi stopped working already? Tried to book an appointment with her but she said she's resting....
Old 19-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She didn't mention about a change of location last week. It's just that she goes to wherever is arranged for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Understood that she had to switch to another place this weekend.
Old 19-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

Thanks for the heads up, though it is difficult to find someone as pretty as her ad photos.

She suddenly become so hot and so I also wanted to check her out due to the hype. No reply from her so just move on, many more to choose from now.

Zara
Old 19-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks for the heads up, though it is difficult to find someone as pretty as her ad photos.

She suddenly become so hot and so I also wanted to check her out due to the hype. No reply from her so just move on, many more to choose from now.
same goes for me, messaged a few times but no replies despite having my records in their database, but i think I can skip her now. thanks!
Old 19-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

thanks for your fr bro , me still contemplating who to book for next weekend haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
same goes for me, messaged a few times but no replies despite having my records in their database, but i think I can skip her now. thanks!
As per my newbie knowledge, they do use diff databases and was shared one kind bro here that, e.g. if ur number is entirely new (booking-wise) and you texts this ML and she's will take note that your that number as "No Records" so even if u manage to get into the database (which have a few), those ML that you subsequently book (where they uses the same database as the one who took note of u previously) will ignore ur msgs as it's deems No Records.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1