The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
After Lin Lin left, may I ask where do you bros get your dua neh fix?
would say after JJ, it's pretty dry up.
Old 18-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Found that this thread has too many hormones imbalance suckers. I believe this thread is for sharing of good experiences.. But post good FR, zap you. Post bad FR, zap. Ask info, also zap. Suspecting same batch of ppl zap whenever bros post or share here. Zap points always same same Seriously, not happy with what ppl write/ ask, go suck thumb and move on. Imbalance go see doctor lah. Does zapping makes you feel better? End of the day you’re still that pathetic loser right. You know who you are. Read this can continue your life this way.

Want zap than zap fuckers who does dumb shit, not be a fucker and zap bros who’s post doesn’t fit your eyes.

Up you cos i agree that someone is a aeroplane queen
Old 18-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

good saturday morning to all bros! were scrolling the all the slg listing but noticed there's two delisted angel as compared to last time, out of curiosity do they planning to come back anytime soon?

iirc rmb was angel (the tanned lass) and the fairer angel baby (vanilla)
Old 18-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jessica-local-massage/

hair same but face different? Any FR?

Dun waste ur trip😆 gilf
Old 18-03-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/chen-xi-massage/

Any MR for this lady?
Old 18-03-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Sadly many still fall prey.

I had my fair share of this kind of nonsense.

Asking me to buy expensive gifts, buy air tickets to go home after being busted, etc.

Kindness will tell you that it is ok, if money is not an issue. But common sense will tell you there is zero ROI or logic. She will ask another bro to buy her the same things by telling the same story.

Some bros need to go through it to learn. It's an experiential journey. Wallet must hurt before they learn.

No need reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Very timely reminder. Even for senior bros like myself.
Thank you for sharing. sharing is caring.
Old 18-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Go and ask their Roberts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
good saturday morning to all bros! were scrolling the all the slg listing but noticed there's two delisted angel as compared to last time, out of curiosity do they planning to come back anytime soon?

iirc rmb was angel (the tanned lass) and the fairer angel baby (vanilla)
Old 18-03-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Wanted to try her but her location scares me ..mw hotel .
Old 18-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Sadly many still fall prey.

I had my fair share of this kind of nonsense.

Asking me to buy expensive gifts, buy air tickets to go home after being busted, etc.

Kindness will tell you that it is ok, if money is not an issue. But common sense will tell you there is zero ROI or logic. She will ask another bro to buy her the same things by telling the same story.

Some bros need to go through it to learn. It's an experiential journey. Wallet must hurt before they learn.

No need reminder.
Very Good Points 👍
Old 18-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wanted to try her but her location scares me ..mw hotel .

I wanted to try too, but the hotel. Hahaha screw multiple time st the address
Old 18-03-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
I wanted to try too, but the hotel. Hahaha screw multiple time st the address
2 sessions with legendary LN there before, so really depends on who. Her room was surprising clean.
Old 18-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post

Up you cos i agree that someone is a aeroplane queen
Lol bro, haven’t got to try yet. Booked twice but 1st timing not match. 2nd got cancelled by her last min. Will continue to try tho
Old 18-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircond View Post
PSA:Sharing this post for the good of the newbie joining this community.

Pay $120, get the listed services and get out is a wise move.
Once you start buying them stuffs, however small (eg meals, phone card top up, and whatever), it will slowly translate to more expensive stuffs. The pressure to buy them stuffs will escalate.

These ladies are tough to be able to come here to survive. They will have to manipulate - more so in this crowded ML space climate. And if you think they really appreciate you buying stuffs for them, try hearing their conversation with their cliques about you if you are lucky enough

Guard your wallet wisely. One good way for me to guard my wallet is to always ask myself why don’t I avoid paying for the ML’s purchases and use the money to buy stuffs for my mother or gf instead. Good luck.
Wise words

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 18-03-2023, 12:27 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried the famed An Yi. Here is my FR:

Face: 8.5/10 (looks like a chio GND, reminds me of my secondary school crush)

Location: 8/10 (Central Area...quite inaccessible for foot soldiers...about 1.4km to 1.6km from nearest train station...though there are a lot of eateries nearby. Why 8 then? Security wise, its tight...two security pads before accessing the premise with lots of residents moving up and down because of slow moving lifts, be warned)

Environment: 8/10 (room is cosy with air purifier and pink neon lights that sets you in the mood...it was airy and saw that there were mountains of towels that she is airing...when I was with her, heard another room door opening and closing...anyone knows which ml is sharing the flat with her? )

Breasts: 7/10 (Natural small B cuppers) as she said she believes in natural and told me she doesn't like to wear bra don't think can zhut though can tune her pink nips

Body: 8/10 slim, smooth and white complexion

Massage: 6/10 (Gave me light back massage to loosen myself)

Kissing: NA (Didn't manage to get it though I hinted subtlely to her...think it might require multiple visits just to unlock a light peck)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did licking and kisses on my upper body torso and both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A (though able to feel her though her white transluscent panty, with a small bush..)

GFE: 8/10 Great conversationist...can talk everything under the sun...but you need to initiate conversation...likes to laugh and smile a lot. Manage to have 4G roaming with her being SN...

HJ: 10/10 she did in it in slow and sensual style...taking her time as she allow my "little brother to grow longer and longer, bigger and bigger" halfway during this, she applied oil and use her legs and pussy to tighten around my thigh area minic fake love making..to which I finally relent my little soldiers...

Overall: 9/10 The environment and location is a downer for people on foot coupled with residents in that area moving up and down...I believe she is the Queen of Vanilla in the current batch of ml now...but I feel she is still lacking a little before I can induct her in my signature's Hall of Fame.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 18-03-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
How to do QC when webmaster dun even meet up with the ladies.
Actually they can do basic video verifications for the ladies if were to put effort
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1