The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
How to do QC when webmaster dun even meet up with the ladies.
Actually they can do basic video verifications for the ladies if were to put effort
Old 18-03-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-mu-mu/

Advertised as 34D boobs but actual is more like A-B cup… 100% not for boob lovers.
Hi bro how about her visual ? Her face and body Same like pic and videos ? Look pretty 😆 in her 20s ?
Old 18-03-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Hmmm. I’m interested too. Have yet tried the octopus chair. Any good intro from senior bros? Can pm me
Think few ml in slg offering this chair thing, close to this octopus chair. can ask.
Old 18-03-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
anticipating for your fr bro
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Below is my personal humble MR for reference only. Everybody has different opinion on their like and dislike.

Location: very discreet, parking available, foot I not too sure cause I drive.

House: clean and green, was greeted with a great smile plus a cup of water to start off with.

Room: master room with own toilet, was given a clean and odourless towel which is very important for me. ( had bad experience before).

Looks: big round seductive eyes, nice body. Who don’t like a pretty ML to massage you.

Massage: one of the few ML who really know how to massage, ease your pain and know where to press. Can ask for harder massage if you want. Great strength.

Service: I will leave it for you all to experience yourself. One word to describe SHIOK!

Time: no rush at all, slow and steady, in and out 55min. Whole process no usage of phone.

Extra comment: really a great talker, can talk basically any topic you want. GFE level high, like meeting an old friend. Had a really wonderful 1hr. Recommend to book 2hr for a better experience.

RTM: what can I say, a big YES! Hopefully after my MR don’t become too hard to book.

Last edited by Javabeans; 18-03-2023 at 05:16 PM.
Old 18-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

I have been out of action for a while. Can I check if Kiki is gone? Can't seem to find her ad anymore though I still have her WeChat. No response to my message.
Old 18-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Below is my personal humble MR for reference only. Everybody has different opinion on their like and dislike.

Location: very discreet, parking available, foot I not too sure cause I drive.

House: clean and green, was greeted with a great smile plus a cup of water to start off with.

Room: master room with own toilet, was given a clean and odourless towel which is very important for me. ( had bad experience before).

Looks: big round seductive eyes, nice body. Who don’t like a pretty ML to massage you.

Massage: one of the few ML who really know how to massage, ease your pain and know where to press. Can ask for harder massage if you want. Great strength.

Service: I will leave it for you all to experience yourself. One word to describe SHIOK!

Time: no rush at all, slow and steady, in and out 55min. Whole process no usage of phone.

Extra comment: really a great talker, can talk basically any topic you want. GFE level high, like meeting an old friend. Had a really wonderful 1hr. Recommend to book 2hr for a better experience.

RTM: what can I say, a big YES! Hopefully after my MR don’t become too hard to book.
Bro I'm still waiting for ur 77 review lol

Last edited by Javabeans; 18-03-2023 at 05:15 PM.
Old 18-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I have been out of action for a while. Can I check if Kiki is gone? Can't seem to find her ad anymore though I still have her WeChat. No response to my message.
She rtc liao
Old 18-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Givets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-shi-shi/

Looks: 8/10 looks similar to last 4 photos
Body: 8/10 quite tall and slim
Boobs: 8/10 quite a handful and nicely shaped
Massage: 7/10 hard massage nice
Hj: 8/10 sensual slow which i prefer

A very chill vibe and chatted on lots of topic...look forward on returning
Old 18-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/keke-massage/

Face: 8.5/10
Mass : 6/10
Boobs: 9.99/10 very nice shape
Hj: 8/10 no hurry. Has patience. Its my 2nd shot for the day. 1st shot was disappointing by another ML

Overall: 8/10. For neh neh lover. Will siam for zhut but i tried again and be gentle and got what i wanted. Not gonna be top of my list but will keep as reserve. Worth the money.
Old 18-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been sometime since I last posted fr. Just a quick simple FR for newly discovered hidden gem that I think deserved some attentions.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Looks - her photos didn't do her justice. She looks way better IRL. Big eyes small & sharp face with nice facial features.

Body - Would say hers is resembled to zora's. Some bros will know zora has one of the best body ard. Smooth complexion Perky butt slim waist and nice bossom.

Massage wise is pretty average but she did some juagen for me which i really enjoyed.

Sensuality - it was a fun & hot session. She's willing to please and adapt different positions during HJ. With her hot body & pretty face..it's hard not to enjoy session.

GFE - she has lively & straightforward character. Like a Sichuan peppercorn. Nice conversationalist. Cute as she still didn't know the trade well & curious on stuffs abt this trade.

Again YMMV.

RTM - that's for sure.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 18-03-2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old 18-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
2 sessions with legendary LN there before, so really depends on who. Her room was surprising clean.

LN ? Who tt can intro.
Old 18-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Dun waste ur trip😆 gilf
thanks hahaha
Old 18-03-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/keke-massage/

Face: 8.5/10
Mass : 6/10
Boobs: 9.99/10 very nice shape
Hj: 8/10 no hurry. Has patience. Its my 2nd shot for the day. 1st shot was disappointing by another ML

Overall: 8/10. For neh neh lover. Will siam for zhut but i tried again and be gentle and got what i wanted. Not gonna be top of my list but will keep as reserve. Worth the money.
Thanks for the MR but may I know which photographs in the SLG page do she resemble most? These pics also look different from those in this TT page:
http://$$$$$-18.com/girl.php?id=5291
Old 18-03-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post

when I was with her, heard another room door opening and closing...anyone knows which ml is sharing the flat with her? )

Her roommate is Xiaoxi, visited Xiaoxi and saw Anyi walking in and out, asked her who's her roommate and she said it's her.
Old 18-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Been sometime since I last posted fr. Just a quick simple FR for newly discovered hidden gem that I think deserved some attentions.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Looks - her photos didn't do her justice. She looks way better IRL. Big eyes small & sharp face with nice facial features.

Body - Would say hers is resembled to zora's. Some bros will know zora has one of the best body ard. Smooth complexion Perky butt slim waist and nice bossom.

Massage wise is pretty average but she did some juagen for me which i really enjoyed.

Sensuality - it was a fun & hot session. She's willing to please and adapt different positions during HJ. With her hot body & pretty face..it's hard not to enjoy session.

GFE - she has lively & straightforward character. Like a Sichuan peppercorn. Nice conversationalist. Cute as she still didn't know the trade well & curious on stuffs abt this trade.

Again YMMV.

RTM - that's for sure.
yeah i agree with this MR too, nice and fun character with a nice set of natural boobs, she deserves more attention.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1